Amity University Internship 2021 – Life Sciences Apply
Amity University Internship 2021 – Life Sciences Apply. Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research (AIMMSCR), Noida Vacancies. Amity University, Noida, Internship Openings. Life Sciences applicants apply. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Recently DST has actually initiated a programme “Vritika” under which an Internship is launched for highly motivated, research-oriented Post-graduate students from Universities, Colleges, Private Academic Institutions, etc. for their scientific career pursuits by developing dedicated research abilities in selected fields of Science and also Engineering via training and internship for 2 months. This programme would certainly facilitate students to choose a career path in science and also technology at a later stage. There is a vacancy for 2 Interns at Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research (AIMMSCR) to work on “Isolation and characterization of Cancer Stem cells from breast cancer cell lines” under the supervision of Prof. B.C. Das, Chairman, AIMMSCR.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply by sending a brief Curriculum Vitae by 15th April 2021. The applicants likewise need to produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor/Head of the Department/Head of the Institute indicating their association with the Institute as well as “No Objection Certification (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo internship if chosen.
- Kindly email your resume, indicating in the subject line the position applied for, within 15 days to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
Applications are invited for the above positions from students that meet the following criteria:
- Post-graduate in Life Sciences/Allied subjects having preliminary knowledge in cell and molecular biology, cell culture as well as stem cell biology.
- The intern will certainly obtain a support amount of Rs.15,000/- each month which can be utilized for meeting accommodation and also daily essential expenses such as stationery, consumables, food etc.
- The Internship will certainly be from 1st May to 30th June 2021
Editor’s Note: Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Life Sciences JRF Job, life sciences jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.