US Pharmacopeial Convention Jobs – Scientist, Microbiology
US Pharmacopeial Convention Jobs – Scientist, Microbiology. MSc Biotech, Biochem & Microbiology can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Scientist – Microbiology (Contract)
Location: Hyderabad, India
- Plans and also executes experiments under supervision.
- Performs and also records daily calibration of the equipment’s and prepares media/buffers & reagents according to requirement.
- Carries out experimentation/analysis in the Microbiology/Bioanalytical area of Biologics laboratory under supervision according to requirement.
- Records the laboratory related work in project lab notebook under strict supervision as per the requirement.
- Records laboratory data, guaranteeing clear and accurate transcription of results and calculations.
- Completes assigned work with quality and in a timely manner.
- Follows QMS practices and helps the manager/team in implementing laboratory procedures.
- Follows and also ensures aspects related to safety, ethics, as well as legal compliance.
- Performs in-charge duties for the allocated lab/equipment’s/ inventory/supporting activities as well as takes responsibility for the timely completion of the tasks assigned.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to continue learning and grow personal ability.
- Completes assigned work with quality as well as in a timely manner. Help Manager/project leader in implementing laboratory procedures and systems. Coordinates with various other team members as required.
- Supports cross functional activities in Biologics lab under supervision based on requirement.
- Sends test reports/equipment’s validation reports and other records/documents for review under supervision as per the requirement.
- Assists in quality audits as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- MSc. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or any other related stream with 1-2 years of experience in microbiology & related area( s).
- Practical experience working in clean rooms.
- Understanding of QMS.
- Prior experience in a scientific based industry.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
Editor’s Note: US Pharmacopeial Convention Jobs – Scientist, Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.