CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre Recruitment – Applications Invited
CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre Recruitment – Applications Invited. Government jobs for MSc in Life Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on CSIR-CIMAP jobs below:
This job expires in :
CIMAP Job Details
CSIR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICINAL & AROMATIC PLANTS
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Research Centre, Allalasandra, GKVK Post, Bengaluru-65
Ph: 080-28460563, 28565652
ADVERTISEMENT No. PA-I/ Sr.PA /JRF -March 2021
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE-I/
SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE / JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW ON
15TH MARCH 2021
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS – 11th MARCH 2021
Eligible and interested candidates might attend the online interview for engagement of Project Associate-I, Senior Project Associate and Junior Research Fellow on a totally temporary basis in CSIR and externally funded project tenable at CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre, Bengaluru. The eligibility criterion is as follows:
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts: 01
Project Code: GAP 420
Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Project Code: GAP 424
Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
How to Apply:
- Last date for receipt of emailed applications: 11th March 2021 up to 5:30 P.M. on.
- The application needs to be in prescribed Proforma given with this advertisement and an incomplete application not supported with testimonials will not be accepted.
- Time of interview: Will certainly be informed of the screened candidates selected for an online interview via MS TEAM.
- Mode of Selection: Selection will certainly be done on the basis of an on-line interview with MS TEAM.
Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement will be initially for a duration of one year and may be extended or curtailed depending upon the project requirement, and desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The tenure of the project staff will be co-terminated with the project. However, under no circumstances the period would be allowed to exceed a 5-year duration. The performance of the Project Associate/ Sr Project. Associate/JRF would be reviewed periodically to ensure that anyone not discovered up to the mark, could be terminated.
- The position is only short-term as well as, therefore, will certainly not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit on any post in CSIR-CIMAP.
- The upper age limit as mentioned above will be as on date of the interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/Persons with disabilities and OBC applicants.
- Special age relation in case of Widows, Divorced women as well as women judicially separated from their husbands, who are not remarried as per rules.
- In the conclusion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to make an application for engagement in one more project, he/she will certainly have to go with the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the brand-new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made just after submission of resignation as well as “No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- The Project Associate will be permitted to avail leave based on guidelines.
- Final semester and also result awaited applicants will certainly not be allowed to appear for interview.
For Post I
Stipend per month: Rs.42000/- plus 24 percent HRA.
Essential Qualifications: Doctoral degree in Botany/Plant Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualifications: Working experience and publication in genetic diversity, population mapping, marker development, field exploration of RET species/ medicinal plants.
For Post II
Stipend per month: Rs.31,000/- plus 24 percent HRA.
- M.Sc (Min 55%) in Life Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CIMAP Research Centre Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.