SJRI Microbiology Project Recruitment – Online Applications Invited
SJRI Microbiology Project Recruitment – Online Applications Invited. MSc Microbiology Project Associate vacancy is available at SJRI – St. John’s Research Institute. St. John’s Research Institute recruitment for MSc candidates. Jobs at SJRI Bangalore. check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Post: Project Associate-I
Project / Title: Infectious Disease Unit
No. of Vacancies: One
Languages: English, Kannada and Hindi
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Application Due Date: 26th February 2021
- E-mail cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, the names & contact details of Referees To [email protected] cc [email protected].
- For more information please visit our website www.sjri.res.in.
- Can Contact us on the following Numbers 080-49467010/ 49467011.
Qualifications: M.Sc Microbiology
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- pm
Short Description About the Project: Covid Diagnosis (Sample Coordination, DNA Extraction PCR), Aiding in various other projects.
- Sample Coordination
- DNA Extraction
- RNA Extraction
- PCR Runs
- Work with the team at IDU and aid with COVID as well as various other diagnostics.
- Likewise, aid with various other projects at the IDU.
Editor’s Note: SJRI Microbiology Project Recruitment – Online Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.