SGPGIMS Mol Bio Project Recruitment – Applications Invited
SGPGIMS Mol Bio Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No.: R/44/2020-21
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Position: 01
Project Title: “Deciphering the Role of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell derived Exosomes in the Pathobiology of Aplastic Anemia”.
Name of the PI: Dr Soniya Nityanand
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Vacancy:
- Applicants appearing for Virtual/Online as well as Interview in person should send their CV’s with full documents (Cover letter mentioning Advt. No., Name of Post and also Photocopies of self-attested supporting documents and also scanned copy of the
photograph etc.) via e-mail at [email protected] by 05/03/2021 in a Solitary PDF File only failing which their applications will certainly not be entertained Files with password or codes will not be entertained.
- Applicants need to prefer to go for Interview in Person nevertheless those that opted for Virtual/ Online Interview will themselves be responsible for any technical fault which occurs during the Virtual Online Interview. The department will not be responsible for the same. The responsibility of the same lies solely with the candidates only.
- Candidates coming for the interview in person need to reach the venue by 09.30 AM with the original copies of all the relevant documents on 13/03/2021.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Director reserves the right 10 cancel the Advt. or selections without an) reason thereof.
Date/Time & Venue of Interview:
(a) Virtual Online Interview
- Date: 12/03/2021
- Time: 11.00 AM Onwards
- Venue: Tele Medicine Department, SGPGIMS (The time and link for Virtual Online Interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through Email)
(b) Interview in Person
- Date: 13/03/2021
- Time: 10.00 AM Onwards
- Venue: Conference Room, New Hematology Building, I Block, SGPGIMS
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 /- pm plus 16 percent HRA
Essential qualification: MSc in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with minimal 60% marks or equal grade. Applicants applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow should have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET- Category II or GATE (With a legitimate scorecard).
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Mol Bio Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.