Sanofi Vacancy – Applications Invited For Microbiologist Post
Sanofi Vacancy – Applications Invited For Microbiologist Post. Sanofi is hiring MSc Microbiology candidates with experience for the Microbiologist vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Job ID: R2583748
Location: Toopran Mandal
To execute instruments and also equipment’s cleaning, operation, calibration and qualification in the microbiology laboratory.
- Handling of samples management as well as adherence to the schedules.
- Sampling and analysis of water samples, raw materials, packing materials, in-process samples, finished products and miscellaneous samples for Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), sterility, bioburden, microbial limitation test, Biological indicators etc.
- Environmental monitoring of Isolators, Laminar Air Flow Units, Biological safety cabinets, Pass boxes and clean rooms and their trends.
- Handling as well as identification of microbial isolates and maintenance of microbial societies.
- Prep work, sterilization, Growth Promotion Test as well as decontamination of microbiological media.
- To immediately notify any kind of Deviation or OOS/ OOT results to Senior Microbiologist or Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory Manager.
- Good verbal as well as written communication skills in English is required.
- A minimum Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Science is required. Specialization in Microbiology is an and also.
- A minimum of 2-4 plus years of experience in Pharmaceuticals is required.
- Working experience in an Injectable Pharmaceutical Microbiology laboratory is advantageous.
- Ability to work in shift.
Editors Note: Sanofi Vacancy – Applications Invited For Microbiologist Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.