RGCB Govt Research Fellow Jobs – Biotech / Biochem & Life Science Apply
RGCB Govt Research Fellow Jobs – Biotech / Biochem & Life Science Apply. RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram is hiring MSc candidates. Life Science/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Adv. # 05/2021
NAME OF THE POST: Junior Research Fellow
NO OF POSTS: 01
NAME OF THE PROJECT: “Structural assembly of functional transmembrane peptide nanopores: From synthesis to single-molecule sensing”
NAME OF THE PI: Dr Mahendran K R
AGE: Listed below 28 years as on February 20, 2021. Age relaxation will be given according to Govt. of India standards
DURATION: Initially for a duration of 6 months and extendable as much as 3 years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based upon performance.
Suitably qualified applicants may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and also attested xeroxes of credentials and also the experience to reach the undersigned only through Email on or before February 20, 2021. The application form together with all supporting documents ought to be submitted as a solitary PDF file to [email protected]. The Advertisement number in addition to the position for which the candidate is applying ought to be mentioned in the ‘SUBJECT’ part of the Email.If an applicant wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms ought to be sent for each position. Selection to the position will certainly not entitle the applicant to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Candidates will be shortlisted for the selection interview based on eligibility criteria. Selection of suitable applicants will be made based on qualifications and also performance in the selection interview.
No TA/DA/Other emoluments will certainly be given for appearing in the interview.
FELLOWSHIP: ₹ 31,000/- plus 16 percent HRA each month.
- The candidate needs to have a Post Graduate Degree with at least 70% marks in Life Science/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology from a recognized University. Applicants with MTech Degree are likewise qualified to apply.
- Candidates must have qualified National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or Grad Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ or National Level Exam conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions viz., DBT-Biotechnology Eligibility Test/ Joint Grad Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences (JBEEBILS)/ ICMR Entrance Exam/ Approved DST Inspire Fellowship.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in working with membrane proteins and also molecular biophysics.
- Experience in protein expression and purification.
- Experience in Solid-phase peptide synthesis and HPLC.
Editor’s Note: RGCB Govt Research Fellow Jobs – Biotech / Biochem & Life Science Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.