Presidency University Kolkata Jobs – Project Assistant Vacancy
Presidency University Kolkata Jobs – Project Assistant Vacancy. Presidency University is hiring msc candidates for project assistant post. Interested and eligible candidates, apply and attend the walk-in interview as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Presidency University Job Details
An Online Interview will be held on 15th February 2021 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, New Town Campus, Kolkata.
Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Enhancement of calcium bioavailability in finger millet using CRISPR/Cas tool
Funded By: (SERB Start-up Research Grant)(SRG/2020/001403)
How to Apply:
Interested as well as eligible applicants should send their full curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, as well as details of qualifications i.e. exam passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr Jayanti Jodder, (Assistant Professor, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University) by e-mail (email@example.com) before 3 pm of 14th February 2021. The on-line weblink (google meet) forthe interview will certainly be sent to the shortlisted applicants one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
Terms and also Conditions:
- The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected applicants will certainly not be entitled to claim any type of regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Applicants will certainly not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any type of exigency the decision of the selection committee will certainly be final and binding on the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Stipend: Rs. 22,000 per month (consolidated) Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 2 years.
- M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences or an allied area with at least 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Preference will certainly be given to NET (CSIR/UGC) qualified candidates.
Editor’s Note: Presidency University Kolkata Jobs – Project Assistant Vacancy, life science job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.