JNU JRF Vacancy For Biotech / Life Sciences & Biochemistry
JNU JRF Vacancy For Biotech / Life Sciences & Biochemistry. Biotechnology/Life sciences/ Biochemistry Jobs. Candidates can apply for Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details below:
This job expires in :
SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY, NEW DELHI 110067
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: (one post)
Name of the Project: “Functional Characterization of Novel Plasmodium falciparum Blood-Stage Genes by Genome Editing Technologies for the Identification of New Drug/Vaccine Interventions for Malaria.”
Nature and also tenure of the position: The position is simply temporary in nature as well as will end with project completion. The Validity of the project is until early 2024.
- Last date of receiving applications: 25th February 2021.
- The selection committee might select an applicant at a lower position for the above post depending on qualifications and work experience of the candidate. The selection committee reserves the right to relax any one of the qualification( s) in case a candidate is found otherwise suitable for the post.
- Just shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the interview and also no other communications hereof should be expected.
How to Apply: Application including a detailed CV (including details of educational and also scientific accomplishments, research experience and also names of three referees with emails), cover letter as well as reprints need to get to the undersigned just as a paper copy.
Dr Abhisheka Bansal,
Room No. 111/112, School of Life Sciences,
New Mehrauli Road,
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi 110067
Email: [email protected]
- A Master’s degree or equivalent in Biotechnology/Life sciences/Biochemistry or any other relevant area. Refer to DBT guidelines for complete qualifications.
- Highly motivated, research-oriented candidates with 1-2 years of research experience in cell & molecular biology and also tissue culture will be preferred.
Salary: Salary according to DBT rules.
Editor’s Note: JNU JRF Vacancy For Biotech / Life Sciences & Biochemistry. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.