ICAR-NRRI Life Science Project Fellow Job – Applications Invited
ICAR-NRRI Life Science Project Fellow Job – Applications Invited. MSc Life Science Project Fellow Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Advertisement No. 24/PF/2020
Name of the Post: Project Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Exploring insecticide induced hormesis to develop superior strain of egg parasitoid, Trichogramma japonicum and its molecular characterization (EAP-318)”
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years & maximum of 45 years
Duration: Upto March 2022 or till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
- The above position is purely temporary as well as is co-terminus With the scheme/project. The services of appointed applicants will stand ended automatically after expiry of the scheme/project or conclusion of the duration indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and also the candidate will certainly not have any kind of right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limitations are relaxable for SC/ST as well as OBC candidates based on the Govt. of India standards.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be considered for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and also mark sheets affixing current photo thereon along with original copies of educational certificate/mark sheet experience certificate (matriculation onwards) as well as appear tor a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on the prescribed date, time and also place.
- Director, NRRI reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of position and likewise to terminate the recruitment procedure for the position mentioned above. Director’s decision will be final and binding in all aspects.
- No TA/DA for appearing in the interview is admissible.
- No candidate will be entertained strictly after 10:30 AM
- If currently employed, after that the candidate will certainly need to furnish a no-objection certification from the current employer for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the applicant disqualified for the position.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 02-03-2021 at 10:30 AM at ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack
Emoluments: Rs. 17,000/- p.m. consolidated
Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in any branch of Life Sciences with a minimum of 55 percent marks.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NRRI Life Science Project Fellow Job – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.