Genetics Jobs at NII – Research Associate & JRF Vacancies
Genetics Jobs at NII – Research Associate & JRF Vacancies. Recruitment of Biochem, Biotechnology, Genetics, Immunology candidates at NII. Junior Research Fellow (Project) & Research Associate Jobs. Project Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Research Associate / Junior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01 each
Title of Project: “Usage of CRISPR generated isogenic model systems to identify and validate small molecules which can reverse drug resistance” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr Sagar Sengupta Staff Scientist-VII ([email protected])
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email about the date and time of interviews.
Candidates have to come in person for the interview.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested candidates might apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, via e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name
of the project in addition to their full C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and also they needed to send attested copies of all their certifications and also a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and also Women applicants are exempted from payment of fees) based on submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 24.2.2021
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
Research Associate: PhD in one of the following subjects: Oncology, Biochemistry,
Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Genetics, Immunology
Junior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc. in one of the following subjects: Biochemistry,
Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Genetics, Immunology. Applicants must have qualified
any ‘National Level Examination’.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The candidates must be capable of carrying out
biochemical techniques, molecular biology techniques and human and also murine cell culture. The candidate needs to have sound knowledge in animal genetics and also capable of handling animal experiments.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments according to As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019, depending upon qualifications & experience.
- Research Associate: Rs.47,000/- to Rs. 54,000/- monthly plus 24 percent HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- monthly plus 24 percent HRA.
See Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: Genetics Jobs at NII – Research Associate & JRF Vacancies. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.