CSIR-IICB Biology JRF (Direct) Recruitment – Online Applications Invited
CSIR-IICB Biology JRF (Direct) Recruitment – Online Applications Invited. MSc biological sciences, biotechnology, microbiology, genetics biochemistry jobs for eligible candidates at CSIR-IICB. CSIR-IICB Jobs – Junior Research Fellow Job Openings 2021. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No: R&C/545/2021
Job Title: JRF (Direct) – Biology
No. of Posts: 25 (UR – 12, SC – 4, ST – 1, OBC – 6 and EWS – 2).
Age Limit: 28 Years
How to Apply:
- The engagement is simply temporary and also, therefore, does not confer any type of right/ claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any CSIR-IICB/ CSIR post. The age and also qualifications will certainly be reckoned as on the last date of application. The upper age limitation is relaxable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH and also women applicants based on rules. The actual number of vacancies might vary at the time of selection. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions might fill the on-line application form based on the link given below.
- The Institute reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any kind of reasons.
- The list of applicants for the online interview will certainly be uploaded on the web site and the link for the online interview intimated individually via e-mail.
- The tentative date of publication of results is 23rd March 2021.
- Last Date: 11/03/2021
- Interview Date: 16/03/2021 and 17/03/2021 (Virtual Mode)
Field / Research Areas: Chemical Biology, Nanomaterial & their characterization by biological studies, Metal catalysis, Neurobiology and Cancer Biology, Bioinformatics, Structural Biology, Infectious Diseases & Immunology, Plant Sciences, Biotechnology, Molecular Genetics, Cell Biology or any branch of Life Sciences.
Qualification required: NET-JRF (CSIR/UGC) exam qualified applicants or DBT/DST-INSPIRE/ICMR-JRF Fellows having independent fellowship with an M.Sc degree in biological sciences, biotechnology, microbiology, genetics biochemistry or chemistry. Students in their final year of M.Sc might also apply, provided they fulfil other qualifications.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IICB Biology JRF (Direct) Recruitment – Online Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.