AIIMS Nagpur Life Science Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. Junior Research Fellow Job. Junior Research Fellow (non-medical) post for MSc Life Science candidates. Research positions. AIIMS Nagpur is recruiting MSc candidates for research vacancies. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (non-medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Prognostic and mechanistic evaluation of PSME1 in Lung cancer”
Name of the PI: Dr Satyendra Chandra Tripathi.
Tenure: 1 year (extension for an additional year based on performance)
Age Limit: Up to 30 years
How to apply:
The candidate has to apply online through email at [email protected] with all the necessary qualifying certificates and proof for previous work experience. The total duration of the project is for 24 months years (January 2021 to December 2023).
- The application including CV and experience certificate (if any) should be submitted via email at [email protected].
- The last date of application will be 25th Feb 2021
- The mode of selection will be through personal interview
- The applications will be screened for eligibility.
- The applicants may be shortlisted based on the educational qualifications/experience etc., The notice for the interview along with the list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the AIIMS Nagpur website. A call for interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through email.
Terms & Conditions:
- All these posts are tenure jobs for the fixed duration in funded projects
- These are not the regular posts under SERB-DST or AIIMS Nagpur
- Based on this experience, the selected candidate cannot claim any permanent employment either from SERB
or from AIIMS Nagpur
- The appointment will be purely temporary for 12 months (extension can be provided for an additional year based on satisfactory performance.
- The selected candidate is required to travel to Delhi related to project work and training. The accommodation for the same will be not be provided.
- In case the candidate wishes to resign from the post, he/she should furnish a notice of one month period.
- Once the project duration is completed the tenure is automatically over for all the candidates selected for this project
- The appointee agrees to fulfill the norms for output in terms of quality and quantity of the work assigned to her and if the appointee engaged is not able to fulfill the prescribed norms, her services will be terminated without giving any notice.
- The Principal investigator reserves the right to terminate the contract with one month notice period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Apart from the consolidated mentioned salary per month, the candidate is not admissible for any other allowances.
- Last Date of filing application: 25th February 2021
- Date of Interview: 1st March 2021
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM
- Venue: Department of Biochemistry, 3rd floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur.
In case of queries, please contact
Dr. Satyendra Chandra Tripathi
Assistant Professor, Dept of Biochemistry, AIIMS Nagpur
Mobile: 8368052586 E-mail: [email protected].
Essential Qualifications: First-class M.Sc. degree in life sciences from a recognized
Desirable Qualifications: Prior research experience in molecular biology and bioinformatics. CSIR/ICMR/DBT/UGC/NET certification.
Salary: As per DST norms
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Nagpur Life Science Junior Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.