DRDO-DIPAS Fellowships 2021 – Junior Research Fellowships Available
DRDO-DIPAS Fellowships 2021 – Junior Research Fellowships Available. Government jobs for msc/ME and mtech Life Sciences/ Human Physiology/ Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/Biophysics/Molecular Biology/Zoology/Bioinformatics/ Genetics candidates. DRDO Junior Research Fellowships are available as per the details that are given below:
This job expires in :
Defence Institute of Physiology
and Allied Sciences
(An ISO 9001: 2000 Certified Institute)
Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence
Defence Research & Development Organization
Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi – 110054
Phone: 011 -23883111 E-mail: [email protected]
Advt No.: DIPAS/HRD/JRF & RA/01/2020
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR AWARD OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF)
& RESEARCH ASSOCIATESHIP (RA)
Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) provides a great opportunity for young and also motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic as well as applied Life Sciences research. DIPAS endeavours in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using the physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The labs are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an interdisciplinary approach. DIPAS invites applications from young as well as meritorious Indian Nationals with requisite qualifications, that desire to pursue defence-related research as Junior Research Fellows as well as Research Associate. Selection will certainly be made on the basis of Online Interview via Video Conferencing.
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellows: DRDO fellowship
No.of Posts: (12)
Age Limit: The upper age limitation for the post is maximum of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications. 5 years relaxation to SC/ST applicants, 3 years to OBC applicants, and other entitled categories as per govt. rules.
- Only applicants having the above-mentioned qualification(s) need to apply. All the qualifications acquired must be from recognized Universities/Institutions. Candidates working in Government/ Public sector undertaking/autonomous bodies need to apply through proper channel.
- How to apply: Candidates must download and fill the Application Form in the prescribed format (available on the ‘what’s new’ section of the website www.drdo.gov.in). The signed Application Form together with certification in support of minimal educational qualification, matriculation certificate/ birth certification in support of date of birth, GATE/ NET Scorecard (if applicable), valid as on closing date of application, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned in a single PDF file and also emailed to [email protected], prior to the closing date. Incomplete/partially filled applications are liable to be rejected.
- The closing date of receipt of applications shall be 21 days after publication of this Ad in Employment News. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Screening of the applications will be carried out by a duly constituted Screening Committee and also the shortlisted candidates will certainly be interviewed via web-based video conference over the internet as well as the schedule of interview will certainly be intimated beforehand through email. Therefore, the applicants should possess an active e-mail ID as well as check the same periodically till the selection process is finished. Only applicants shortlisted by the Screening Committee will certainly receive communication for the further selection procedure. Canvassing in any type of form will certainly result in disqualification of candidature.
- Candidates must guarantee Internet connectivity, Webcam, and also necessary software at their end to attend the on-line interview via video conference and also DIPAS will not be responsible for any kind of connectivity failure or communication faults during the on-line interview.
- Based upon the on-line interview, a panel of applicants for the anticipated vacancies will be drawn as well as the panel would operate for a period of one year. However, the mere fact of empanelment will not entitle any candidate to an offer of Fellowship, which is contingent upon the occurrence of openings during the year as well as the real number of vacancies can vary as per Organizational requirement. Director, DIPAS reserves the right not to choose any kind of applicant if suitable applicants are not available.
- It may be noted that the offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
- Candidates currently employed in Government Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Antecedents of the candidate will be verified again at the time of joining if selected.
- The selected applicant( s) can be allowed to register for PhD according to extant regulations with any recognized University/ Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Contact Person: Dr Shweta Rawat, HRD Coordinator, DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi- 110054, Phone No. 011-23883111.
Stipend: Stipend will be paid as per Govt. Rules.
a) Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/ Human Physiology/ Biochemistry/Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/Biophysics/Molecular Biology/Zoology/Bioinformatics/ Genetics with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded NET Qualification.
Or Postgraduate degree in professional course (M.E/ M.Tech) in above-mentioned subjects with first division both at Grad as well as Post Grad level.
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to those who have a working experience in the mentioned disciplines/ areas.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: DRDO-DIPAS Fellowships 2021 – Junior Research Fellowships Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.