CSIR-CCMB Biological Science Project Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online
CSIR-CCMB Biological Science Project Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online. CSIR – Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology Recruitment. Biological Sciences jobs for MSc/BTech/BSc candidates. Check out all of the info on the dates, eligibility and more below:
This Job Expires In :
Notification No.1/2021 Date: 20.01.2021
A temporary position is available in a funded project in CCMB, Hyderabad under the DST Grant # GAP0552 entitled “Development of self-disinfecting nanoparticle and electrospun coatings on face masks and medical suits for Combating COVID19” as per the details given hereunder.
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Upper Age Limit: 50 years as on the application closing date.
General terms and conditions:
- CSIR prevailing guidelines are applicable to these positions.
- These positions are totally temporary & on contract basis and also are co-terminus with the project’s tenure.
- Selection of the candidates will be based on initial screening based upon qualifications/ experience & suitability of the applicants to the nature of the research project. Shortlisted candidates will be called for on-line interview and based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee in interview applicants will certainly be empanelled and appointed. The pool of chosen applicants will certainly be valid for a max duration of one year.
- Empanelment does not provide an automatic guarantee of engagement.
- Applicants who have actually completed their degree with requisite educational qualifications/ experience only need to apply.
- The engagement under project does not confer any kind of right/claim whatsoever, either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CCMB, against any kind of post or otherwise under any legal conditions or precedent.
- All the communication regarding the call for interview will certainly be only with electronic mode (through E-mail/mobile).
- The terms and conditions of engagement of project staff might be amended from time to time.
- The performance of project staff would be reviewed periodically so that applicants not found up to the mark, could be terminated.
- Tenure of the project is for a maximum period of six months.
Application closing date: Eligible candidates might apply on-line on or prior to 26.01.2021
Essential Qualification: B.Sc. in Biological Sciences.
- Experience in molecular biology and cell biology experiments
- Handling of microbiology/virology projects desirable, but not essential
General: M.Sc./B.Tech. students are also eligible to apply
Emolument: 20,000/- per month plus HRA as applicable/admissible
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CCMB Biological Science Project Assistant Vacancy – Apply Online, CCMB Recruitment, biological science vacancies. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.