AIIMS Delhi Research Assistant Job For COVID-19 Project
AIIMS Delhi Research Assistant Job For COVID-19 Project. Research Assistant Job for Biotech/Biochem/Biophysics / Bioinfo/ Microbio/Life Sciences applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Research Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Characterization of potential therapeutic agents targeting crucial enzymes of novel coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV2) for COVID-19
Duration: Till December 2021
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Interested applicants might send filled out the Application and their Curriculum Vitae by post or e-mail at ([email protected]) to the undersigned not later than 31st January 2021 by 5 PM.
- Only the chosen candidate will be called for interview.
- Applicant should bring all the testimonials of Education Qualification as well as experience certificates along with himself/herself at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the same.
Dr Manoj Kumar
Room No. 1008
Department of Biophysics
AIIMS, New Delhi- 110029
Email: [email protected].
- Applicant must have M.Sc degree (Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Biophysics / Bioinformatics/Microbiology/Life Sciences) with 60% of marks or equal CGPA grade.
- The applicant has to have a NET or GATE qualification.
Desired Qualification: Candidate needs to have an experience in molecular biology, protein purification and various other protein biochemistry techniques.
Salary: Rs. 31,000 per month
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Research Assistant Job For COVID-19 Project. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.