AIIMS Delhi Non-Medical Scientist Recruitment – COVID-19 Project
AIIMS Delhi Non-Medical Scientist Recruitment – COVID-19 Project. Senior Research Fellow Jobs for microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)- Capacity Building- Orientation Training for
COVID-19 Preparedness and IPC for Healthcare Facilities.
JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
Name of the Post: Scientist – C (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)- Capacity Building- Orientation Training for COVID-19 Preparedness and IPC for Healthcare Facilities
Name of the PI: Dr Purva Mathur
Age Limit: Up to 40 years
Place of posting: Microbiology laboratory, JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
Applications are invited up to 20.01.2021
- Personal Interview for the participants from Delhi/ Skype interview for the outstation participants selected applications will be held for the Post.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates according to Government of India Rules, in respect of the posts reserved for those categories.
- In the online application, all the fields must be filled up. No field ought to be left blank. Write Not applicable ‟ if any type of field does not apply to your position.
- Clear proof of Qualifications, Experience, Caste/ Community ought to be attached. Applications without these needed attachments shall be rejected.
- Applicants should avoid uploading pictures taken with mobile phone cameras.
- Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for, shall be summarily rejected.
- Date/ time of personal interview/ Skype interview will be intimated through email for Eligible/ Shortlisted candidates only.
- The applicant needs to submit all copies of certifications/ testimonials on Online.
- Experience certification needs to clearly state the nature of work during the duration of employment.
- Community/ Caste certification: Applicants applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non– Creamy Layer Certification in the specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certifications will be accepted and also various other certifications will certainly not be accepted.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./ AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment might be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and also project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under AIIMS/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by AIIMS/ ICMR for attending the interview.
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the advertised posts.
The Director AIIMS/ Selection Committee has the right to accept/ reject any type of application without assigning any kind of reason thereof as well as no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any type of form for shortlisting, interview as well as employment will be a disqualification and also barred from the selection process.
Applications ought to be submitted in person or by post, along with a covering letter specifying the name of the post applied on the envelope to the following address:
Dr Purva Mathur
Professor & Principal Investigator,
Room No. 212, 2nd Floor
Department of Laboratory Medicine
JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
Consolidated Salary: Rs.51,000 (corresponding to PB-3 Rs.15600 -39100 +Grade Pay Rs.6600)
(i) 1st class master’s degree in microbiology, medical microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry or related subject from a recognized university As Well As 4 years’ experience.
(ii) 2nd class M.Sc. +Ph.D. degree in microbiology, medical microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry or associated subject from a recognized university As Well As 4 years’ experience.
- Post Graduate Degree in Medical Microbiology
- Prior experience with IPC, GPC, data analysis, and biostatistics would certainly be favoured.
- Expert level knowledge in data analysis platforms SPSS, STATA SAS, Epi Information etc.
- Knowledge of computer applications or Business Intelligence tools like Microsoft Excel, PPT etc.
- Written communication abilities to prepare written reports and to display statistical data in understandable formats.
- Experience of working in the Health sector, ICMR, AIIMS, NHM, CTD, NACO, etc. or in the Scientific Departments/Organizations with experience in project management.
- Working experience in Government sector/PSU or any type of reputed organization in the management of public health program.
Nature of Duties:
- This position will certainly be stationed at AIIMS. The prospective candidate is a self-starter, with strong commitment as well as the capability to work and good communication abilities to work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a demanding work environment. The responsibilities will include however are not restricted to:
a. Oversee the overall implementation of all the project-related.
activities at the AIIMS COE.
b. Development of training modules and SOPs, conducting meetings.
c. Coordinating training at the Nodal and Regional centres.
d. Conducting site support visits & meetings.
e. Gathering data & feeding back information to various other centres as needed.
f. Hands-on molecular biology & genomic experiments, data collection & analysis, & biostatistics analysis.
g. Writing, editing and also preparing reports, briefing notes, letters, manuscripts etc
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Non-Medical Scientist Recruitment – COVID-19 Project. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.