AIIMS Delhi Genetics Jobs – Non-Medical Scientist Vacancy
AIIMS Delhi Genetics Jobs – Non-Medical Scientist Vacancy. Scientist Jobs for microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to Detect and Prevent
Antimicrobial Resistance in India, a GHSA project by AIIMS-ICMR
JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
Name of the Post: Scientist – C (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to
Detect and Prevent Antimicrobial Resistance in India, JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
Name of the PI: Dr Purva Mathur
Age Limit: Up to 40 years
Place of posting: Microbiology laboratory, JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
Duration: 1 year (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
Applications are invited up to 20.01.2021
- Personal Interview for the participants from Delhi/ Skype interview for the outstation participants selected applications will be held for the Post.
- Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates according to Government of India Rules, in respect of the posts reserved for those categories.
- In the online application, all the fields must be filled up. No field ought to be left blank. Write Not applicable ‟ if any type of field does not apply to your position.
- Clear proof of Qualifications, Experience, Caste/ Community ought to be attached. Applications without these needed attachments shall be rejected.
- Applicants should avoid uploading pictures taken with mobile phone cameras.
- Incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for, shall be summarily rejected.
- Date/ time of personal interview/ Skype interview will be intimated through email for Eligible/ Shortlisted candidates only.
- The applicant needs to submit all copies of certifications/ testimonials on Online.
- Experience certification needs to clearly state the nature of work during the duration of employment.
- Community/ Caste certification: Applicants applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non– Creamy Layer Certification in the specified format, issued within one year from the closing date of application by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certifications will be accepted and also various other certifications will certainly not be accepted.
- No- Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./ AB/PSU Servants only).
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment might be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and also project requirement.
- The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under AIIMS/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- TA/DA will not be paid by AIIMS/ ICMR for attending the interview.
- The institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the advertised posts.
The Director AIIMS/ Selection Committee has the right to accept/ reject any type of application without assigning any kind of reason thereof as well as no recommendation in this matter will be entertained.
Canvassing and bringing pressure in any type of form for shortlisting, interview as well as employment will be a disqualification and also barred from the selection process.
Applications ought to be submitted in person or by post, along with a covering letter specifying the name of the post applied on the envelope to the following address:
Dr Purva Mathur
Professor & Principal Investigator,
Room No. 212, 2nd Floor
Department of Laboratory Medicine
JPN Apex Trauma Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi.
(i) 1st class master’s degree in epidemiology, public health, microbiology, medical microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry or related subject from a recognized university AND 4 years’ experience.
(ii) 2nd class M.Sc. +Ph.D. degree in epidemiology, public health, microbiology, medical microbiology, life sciences, zoology, biostatistics, biotechnology, genetics, or biochemistry or related subject from a recognized university AND 4 years’ experience.
- Post Graduate Degree in Medical Microbiology
- Prior experience with antimicrobial resistance and infection prevention and control.
- Expert level knowledge in data analysis platforms SPSS, STATA SAS, Epi Info etc.
- Knowledge of computer applications or Business Intelligence tools like Microsoft Excel, PPT etc.
- Experience of working in the Health sector, ICMR, AIIMS, NHM, CTD, NACO, etc. or in the Scientific Departments/Organizations with experience in project management.
- Working experience in Government sector/PSU or any reputed organization in the management of public health program
Nature of Duties:
The prospective candidate is a self-starter, with strong commitment and ability to work and good communication skills to work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a demanding work environment.
- To provide support for planning, managing and implementation of epidemiological components of the HAI surveillance project at JPNA trauma centre, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Monitor recording and reporting of HAI surveillance in the network hospitals
- Perform analysis of data generated from the surveillance network and effectively communicate with the PI and the stakeholders on time
- Prepare study protocols/SOPs/teaching and training materials regarding antimicrobial resistance, surveillance of healthcare-associated infections and infection prevention and control
- Supervise data collection, transport, testing, reporting, QA/QC of bacterial and fungal pathogens
- Prepare monthly/quarterly and periodic technical reports on the status of the programme implementation
- Facilitate conducting meetings/workshops/training programs related to HAI surveillance
- Monitor recording and reporting of data regarding the HAI surveillance
- Liaise, coordinate and facilitate inter-disciplinary clinical and laboratory facilities from various health care settings across the country under AMR capacity building project
- Any other assignments by Director AIIMS or project PI of HAI Surveillance network at AIIMS Trauma Centre or ICMR
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Genetics Jobs – Non-Medical Scientist Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.