NICPR Jobs For Lifescience – Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology Apply
NICPR Jobs For Lifescience – Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology Apply. MTech Biotech & mSc Biotech/ Biochem/ Life Science/ Microbiology candidates can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER PREVENTION AND RESEARCH
1-7, Sector 39, Noida (U.P)-201301
Tel No: 0120-2446900
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: One ( Unreserved)
Name of the Project: “Comparative analysis of genetic, clinical and epidemiological
factors of Breast Cancer in Indian Population”
Name of the PI: Dr Showket Hussain
Place of Posting: NICPR, Noida and as per the requirement of the Project
Duration of the project: Up to 29.03.2021
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 Years
How to Apply:
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
- The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
- The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR/Govt.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
- No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt. rules.
- Age is going to be counted on 01.12.2020.
- No travel fees will be paid to attend the interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview has been scheduled on 16.12.2020. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition.
- The number of positions could be decreased/ increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
- The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Any sort of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
- The candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. The candidate will bring the completed application form and submit the same on 16.12.2020 only. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on 16.12.2020 before entry to interview.
- Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the
the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
- Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan CardPassport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original should be brought in the right time of examination/interview.
- Reservation certificates (latest) should be according to Govt. of India Rules.
- Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application.
- Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to participate.
- The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above or in any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
- Applications must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
- No additional time will be given to submit any document etc after the interview.
- Candidates who completely full fill the required criteria may come for walk-in-interview.
- Date of Walk-In-Interview: 16.12.2020
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc in any branch of Life Science (Biotech/
Biochemistry/ Microbiology etc.) or M. Tech in Biotechnology with 02 years of research experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Working experience of molecular biology techniques
relevant to cancer research, next-generation sequencing analysis and interpretation, cell culture techniques with a track record of co-authored publications in indexed
journals. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Breast Cancer / Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS).
Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- plus 24 percent HRA= Rs.43,400/- per month(fixed).
- PCR Technique Online Certification Program
- Molecular Biology Techniques Certification Course
- Virology & COVID 19 Certification Course
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NICPR Jobs For Lifescience – Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.