Govt NCDC COVID-19 Testing Recruitment – Applications Invited
Govt NCDC COVID-19 Testing Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc/PhD Microbiology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology candidates are encouraged to apply for Lab Technician and Assistant Director (Mol. Biologist) (NonMed.) Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Government of India
National Centre for Disease Control
(Directorate General of Health Services)
22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054
The Walk-in-Interview/ Skill Test for filling up of the following additional positions (on contract basis) for the functioning of various work associated with the testing of COVID-19 samples in the high-end equipment namely COBAS-6800 for the period of one year, will be held at NCDC, 22-Sham Nath Marg (Near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi- 110 054, as under:-
The above mentioned newly created positions will be filled on contract basis for a period of one year on the TOR, as under:
- The engagement is totally on contract basis for a full-time basis and also no other employment should be taken up in addition to this engagement.
- The appointment can likewise be terminated at any time, on either side by giving 15 days notice or by paying 15 days salary.
- That there will be no claim for extension of employment on contract basis beyond the expiry of the contract.
- It will be treated as NON-OFFICIAL.
- The engagement will not be entitled to any service benefits as admissible to regular employees of NCDC.
- The engagement is not entitled to any T.A. for joining the appointment.
- The candidate will certainly have to sign the contractual service agreement with NCDC.
- The candidate will certainly be entitled to a yearly leave of 30 days @ 2 and a half days per month as well as sick leave of 10 days per annum on a pro-rata basis. However, in cases of exigencies, the leave may not be sanctioned/curtailed by the leave sanctioning authority. The leave remaining un-utilised at the end of the contract will not be encased or carried forward in case of additional extension of contractual appointment.
- Various other conditions of service will be governed by pertinent rules as well as orders issued from time to time.
Eligible applicants fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above might appear for the Walk-in-interview/ Skill Test on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). The eligible applicants might register their names for the interview between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photo and their attested copies. Registration will certainly be shut at 10.30 AM sharp. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will certainly not be entertained. Applicants reporting without an original document will likewise not entertained. The applicant has to ensure their eligibility, based on above Terms of Reference, prior to appearing for Walk-in-interview/ Skill Test.
The Walk-in-interview/ Skill test shall be held in batches to guarantee social distancing in view of the on-going COVID-19 pandemic.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director (Mol. Biologist) (NonMed.)
No. of Posts: 02 (1 for Microbiology)
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
Approved Monthly Remuneration (Rs.): 67,700/- (No other allowance are permissible)
- Masters degree (MSc/MVSc./ MD) in Biotechnology/ Molecular biology/ Microbial genetics/ Organic Chemistry/ Microbiology OR Zoology with cell biology or human genetics as a special subject OR Life Sciences with specialisation in molecular biology/ microbial genetics/ cell biology or genetics from a recognised University.
- At least 7 years experience after Master degree OR 3-year experience after MD degree
OR one year experience after PhD degree in the field of molecular biology related to human/ animal health, genomics and/or proteomics research, molecular diagnostics, molecular epidemiology and applied innovations in different aspects of infectious disease or other similar areas as evident from publications in journals of high international repute.
- Candidates holding PhD degree on a relevant topic (e.g. DNA recombinant technology, cloning, genomic library, gene expression, real-time PCR, DNA/protein sequencing etc. pertaining to human infectious diseases will be given preference for direct recruitment.
- Sound knowledge of computer application in the analysis of molecular data.
Date of Interview/ Skill test: 09.12.2020
Name of the Post: *Lab. Technician
No. of Posts: 16 (2 for Microbiology)
Age Limit: Not more than 25 years.
Approved Monthly Remuneration (Rs.): 20,000/- approx. (as per prevailing Norms of minimum wage act of Min. of labour) (No other allowance are permissible)
- B.Sc. In MLT from a recognised university.
- 10 +2 in Science subject with DMLT 2 years course from recognised university/Institute.
- M.Sc. Microbiology/Life Science/ Biotech.
- Work experience in Microbiology laboratory.
- Knowledge of Computer application.
Date of Interview/ Skill test: 09.12.2020
* NOTE: – The positions of Lab. Technician and Lab. Attendant will be selected through a Skill Test.
See Notification & Download Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NCDC COVID-19 Testing Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.