Govt Life Science Consultant Job at Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)
Govt Life Science Consultant Job at Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is hiring PhD candidates. PhD Consultant Job Openings. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar
(An Autonomous Institute under the Department of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India)
ADVT. No. ILS – 11/2020
Advertisement: Engagement of Consultant (01)
Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar invites application for engagement 01 (one) Consultant in the area of plant sciences particularly focusing on bioresources conservation, utilization as well as management. The consultant is required to develop research, partnership, and policy framework for the ongoing and future programs of ILS.
Name of the Post: Consultant
No. of Posts: 01
Age: Not more than 65 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notice.
Terms & Conditions:
- The consultant having accepted the offer of engagement will enter into a contract, additionally having the confidentiality clause, with the Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar outlining the terms and conditions of engagement, before being assigned any kind of work.
- The tenure of the Consultant will be initially for (02) 2 years from the date of.
engagement, extendable based upon the requirement. The tenure may be terminated by giving one month’s notification on either side.
- Any type of breach of a contract executed by the Consultant with the Institute shall be considered a sufficient ground for the termination of the engagement made under the Contract and also may additionally debar such Consultant from future engagement by the Institute.
- The Institute reserve the right to reject any kind of application without assigning any kind of reasons.
Mode of Selection:
Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted.
candidates will be called for personal interaction with the Selection Committee. Based upon qualification, experiences & outcome of personal interaction, the applicant will be selected.
How to apply:
Candidates desirous of making an application for engagement mentioned above might send their application based on the format provided at Annexure I, to The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023 on or prior to December 15, 2020. Complete set of application together with educational qualification as well as experience certificates might additionally be sent by Email to [email protected]. Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. The Institute shall not be responsible for any kind of delay on the part of the postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
Essential Qualification: The Consultant should have
- PhD. Degree Life Sciences or equal from a recognized University,
- Sufficient experience in handling large multi-institutional programs and activities in relevant areas,
- Should have sufficient knowledge on the recent priorities in line with the current.
regulations, and also
- Ought to have strong communication as well as interpersonal abilities. Superannuated scientists/ officers will certainly likewise be considered for the position.
Remuneration and also Other Allowances: Consolidated remuneration will be fixed in commensurate with the expertise and also experience. In the case of Superannuated Individuals, the remuneration will certainly according to GoI standards. The consultant will certainly not be entitled to any other allowance such as DA, HRA as well as facilities like transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS, Medical reimbursement.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science Consultant Job at Institute of Life Sciences (ILS). Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.