CUP JRF Job Vacancy – Applications Invited
CUP JRF Job Vacancy – Applications Invited . MSc Life Science/Zoology/Animal Biology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics candidates apply for a JRF post at Central University of Punjab. For more details on the job, project, application procedure and such, check Biotecnika below:
This job expires in :
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, BATHINDA
(Established vide Act No. 25 (2009) of Parliament)
Advt.No: Pro-127 (2020)
Designation: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Title of Project: “Investigation on oxysterol binding protein and lipids crosstalk in antifungal drug resistance of pathogenic fungi”
Name of the PI: Dr Vinay Kumar Bari
Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry
Central University of Punjab, Village Ghudda, Bathinda, PUNJAB
Age: Below thirty years on the date of interview (Relaxation in age is permissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PwD applicants according to Government of India rules).
Tenure: Two years.
Engagement Period (JRF): Originally for a period of one year, further extendable based on the extension of project, satisfactory work & conduct and availability of funds in the project head.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are asked to send their application with the prescribed.
format available on University web site: www.cup.edu.in or www.cup.edu.in/other_jobs.php to the project private investigator by e-mail:.
- For even more details/clarification, please contact Principal Investigator: Principal Investigator: Dr. Vinay Kumar Bari on Email: [email protected] or mobile: 6392896797.
- Shortlisted candidates would be intimated by email or phone.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Last Date: 31st.12.2020, 5:00 PM
- Online Interview: 04th.01.2020 at 11:00 AM onwards (Online)
- M.Sc. with a minimum of 55% in Life Science/Zoology/Animal Biology/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics from UGC recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants should have CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE/NET-LS in Life Sciences.
Desirable Qualifications: Preference may be given to applicants with good theoretical and/or practical knowledge in the areas of Molecular Biology/Biotechnology.
Fellowship: Rs 31,000/- per month plus HRA (as per the SERB guidelines).
You can now get certified in Bioinformatics Methods & Tools Master Course, Click to Register for the Course
Click here to Download Application Format
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CUP JRF Job Vacancy – Applications Invited From Life Science. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.