SGPGIMS Molecular Biology/ Life Science & Biotech JRF Job
SGPGIMS Molecular Biology/ Life Science & Biotech JRF Job. SGPGIMS is recruiting msc candidates for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below:
This job expires in :
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details
Advt. No. R-28/2020-21
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
No.of Position: 01
Name of the Project: “Deciphering the Role of Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cell
derived Exosomes in the Patlwhiology of Aplastic Anemia”.
Name of the PI: Dr Soniya Nityanand
How to Apply for SGPGIMS Vacancy:
- Date/Time of Interview is: 16th December 2020 (Wednesday) at 11.00 AM onwards
- The venue of Interview is: Conference Room, Stem Cell Research Centre, New.
Hematology Building, I Block.
- Applicants appearing for interview needs to bring an application on plain paper consisting of Advt. No. Name of Post, Photocopies of self-attested original documents, Resume, two self-attested Passport size photos and also original documents of their qualification and also experience. Kindly reach the venue at 09.30 AM with all the relevant documents.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the 1nterview.
- Director reserves the right to terminate the Advt or selections with no reason.
Essential Qualifications for SGPGIMS Vacancy: MSc in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. Applicants making an application for the post of Junior Research Fellow must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET- Category U or GATE (With a valid scorecard). Candidates having prior research experience in the area of Molecular Biology, Stem Cell Culture and also Flow Cytometry from a reputed Research Institute/University will certainly be given preference.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 plus 16 percent HRA
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Molecular Biology/ Life Science & Biotech JRF Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.