Sartorius Scientist Microbiology Job Opening – Apply Online
Sartorius Scientist Microbiology Job Opening – Apply Online. Exclusive job opportunity for microbiology job opening. Job vacancy for microbiology candidates. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Post: Scientist Microbiology
Reference Number: R6563
Employment Mode: Full time
Functional Area: Research & Development
Location: Bangalore (India)
The holder of this position will be responsible for the completion of projects as well as the accuracy of the results within the project timelines along with planning and also execution of projects in co-operation with team members.
The Scientist will certainly be responsible for planning as well as execution of projects in co-operation with the rest of the lab team. The holder of this position will certainly be responsible for the completion of projects and also the accuracy of the results within the project timelines.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Propose, execute and also drive technical work packages within defined projects in related technology area according to company strategy as well as guidelines
- Actively participate in external expert-expert groups and/or other academic networks in his/her technology area
- Contribute to exploration in the area of expertise to generate a new state of the art knowledge
- Manage, train and substitute for Associate Scientists and also technicians based on the requirement.
- Take responsibility for supervision, maintenance and also troubleshooting
- Ensures that laboratories are in compliance with Company Laboratory Quality Assurance as well as Safety Manuals.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master degree in Science
- 2+ years of work experience
- Great documentation abilities, capability to prepare technical presentations as well as reports
- Analytical as well as conceptional thinker able to solve complex problems
- Experience with managing people desired.
Editor’s Note: Sartorius Scientist Microbiology Job Opening – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.