ICAR-IARI Biochem & Microbiology Recruitment – Applications Invited
ICAR-IARI Biochem & Microbiology Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc Microbiology and Biochemistry can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
CENTRE FOR ENVIRONMENT SCIENCE & CLIMATE RESILIENT AGRICULTURE
ICAR- INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates are requested to send their
application in the enclosed Performa along with a self-attested scanned copy of the original
documents to the concerned AAO CESCRA e-mail [email protected] latest by 15th December 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible candidates will be called by email for the online interview which is fixed tentatively on 20th December 2020 from 10 A.M. onwards. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: Young Professional II (YP-II)
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Max age 35 years for SRF & for YP-II minimum 18 and also Max 35.
years( age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & women as well as 3 years for OBC).
- The posts are totally short-term as well as will be filled on contractual basis. The project period is up to 31.03.2021 which is most likely to be extended.
- The selected applicant will not claim regular appointment at this Institute or any kind of ICRA Institutes, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for qualified candidates will be held on-line, details of which will certainly be communicated to qualified candidates by email.
- Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and all applicants will adhere to the instructions.
- The applicants will certainly have to compulsorily fill the application (according to the format annexed), all the self-attested scanned certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification or provisionary and a current photograph need to be enclosed. Proof of experience and publications additionally require to be sent out by email by 15th Dec 2020. The chosen applicant will be required to produce all original documents as well as a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the applicants having essential qualifications would be entertained for the online.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any type of form will cause disqualification or termination.
- The candidate intending to attend the on-line interview if any of his near or distant.
relative is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, need to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 18th December 2020. If on the date of on-line interview such declaration is furnished and also found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will certainly not be permitted to appear in the interview.
- The Director, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview.
without assigning any kind of reason thereof.
- The Director shall likewise reserve the right to end the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- In case of any type of disputes, it will certainly be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Salary: Rs.25,000/- Fixed
Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Microbiology/Agricultural Microbiology/ Biochemistry with first class
Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in the field of the delivery system of
biofertilizers/valorization of agro-industrial wastes/handling of different equipments such as fermenter, HPLC, etc.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Note: ICAR-IARI Biochem & Microbiology Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.