DIAGEO Quality Executive Job – Biotech / Food Tech/ Biochem & Microbio Apply
DIAGEO Quality Executive Job – Biotech / Food Tech/ Biochem & Microbio Apply. MSc Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Food technology candidates apply for Quality Executive Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Position Name: Sr. Executive – Quality
Job ID: JR1040744
Location: Nanded Unit (PDL)
Level: Senior Executive Quality – Level 6B.
Worker Type: Regular
Credentials: Post Grad calibre or Graduate or equivalent – preferably in Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Food technology/DIFAT, Lead auditor experience will certainly be preferred.
Experience: 4-7 years of experience in the locations of Quality Assurance and also Quality Solutions on Food Processing/ FMCG– Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry..
Understanding & skills:
- Hands-on experience as well as deep knowledge in Quality Audits.
- Hands-on experience and also in-depth knowledge of quality management systems (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), ought to have experience in developing quality-related SOPs as well as its control.
- Hands-on experience in working in WTP( BWW, DMW, RAW) as well as whole operation.
- All Quality system- knowledge and also their documentation and also adherence.
- Experience in handling quality improvement projects.
- Experience in sensory analysis.
- Has experience in WTP operations and water balancing.
- Knowledge of working in SAP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Best Suited for Someone who -.
- Excellent coaching, influencing and also communication skills.
- Great Communication and also Presentation skills.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Analyse raw materials, Intermediate (Blends), EOL Finished Goods as well as report to the unit head on the findings.
- Inspect packaging materials received at Units, Market & report to unit quality head.
- Communicate to vendors on non-conformities as well as issue of CAR to vendor.
- Ensure online QC such as line start-up/change over from water treatment to final packing.
- Coordinate with other departments for all being rejected failures at the unit.
- Calibrate all laboratory equipment’s, arrive at the calibration plan as well as manage operations based on supplier manual.
- Responsible for maintenance of the equipment according to supplier recommendation.
- Analyse samples received for customer/consumer complaint and also provide a report on findings to the unit head.
- Provide expertise of standardization of chemical reagents and calibration required for laboratory.
- Analyse non-conformities using tools and arrive at CAPA desirable.
- Aid quality manager for audits of GRMS/GMP.
- Work on improvement End of line defects (PPM).
- Liquid quality compliance.
- Adherence to quality standards.
Editor’s Note: DIAGEO Quality Executive Job – Biotech / Food Tech/ Biochem & Microbio Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.