BIRAC Jobs W/Rs. 50,000 pm Salary For Biotech & Life Sciences
BIRAC Jobs W/Rs. 50,000 pm Salary For Biotech & Life Sciences. Life Sciences & Biotechnology jobs for MSc/MTech/BSc/BTech candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Vacancy Ref. No: BIRAC/VAC/01/November-2020-MT
Name of the Post: Management Trainee [Entrepreneurship Development]
No. of Posts: 01
Position Code: MT-01
Age Limitation: Maximum 30 years as on 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply:
* Important— Applicant needs to mention the Position Name and also Code in the application.
The post is purely temporary and also on contract basis initially for a period of six months and also extendable for a max period of 2 years relying on the requirement for the position.
Applicants who are willing to join immediately after selection only need apply.
Interested candidates should apply at [email protected] in the prescribed format.
(i) Application Proforma (enclosed Document I).
(ii) For details of job descriptions and qualifications please see Document II enclosed here.
Applications shall be accepted in prescribed format via online mode only. Applicants serving in Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies will apply with proper channel.
Last Date for Application: 19th November 2020.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC shall be binding upon all concerned.
Consolidated Emoluments (Each Month): Between Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/- depending upon qualifications & experience.
Job Description: To promote innovation and entrepreneurship development to strengthen the biotech sector in India.
- B.Sc/ B.Tech in Life Sciences/Biotechnology allied areas from a reputed and recognized University/ Institute.
- M.Sc/ M.Tech/ MBA from a recognized as well as reputed institute will certainly be favoured.
Desirable Experience: Minimum 1 year in entrepreneurship development/public-private partnership activities in a public or private organization.
- Work closely with Entrepreneurship. Development team to implement entrepreneurship development programs.
- Help in capacity building to conduct entrepreneurship training/ workshops/ meetings.
- Help in evaluating entrepreneurship development programs.
- Prepare concise, well-written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- Work with team for timely delivery of results.
See Job Details Below
Editor’s Note: BIRAC Jobs W/Rs. 50,000 pm Salary For Biotech & Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.