Teva Pharma Microbiology Quality Control Technician Recruitment
Teva Pharma Microbiology Quality Control Technician Recruitment. Microbiology Quality Control Technician II Job Openings. Quality Control Technician II Vacancies at Teva Pharma. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details no the same below:
Name of Job: Quality Control Technician II
Location: Goa, IN, 403722
Sub Function: Manufacturing Quality Control
- Observe Good Laboratory Practices in the laboratory as well as guarantee compliance to the requirements of policy and procedures on Data integrity
- Execute activities related to Environmental monitoring, Drain points monitoring, compressed air monitoring
- Analysis as well as reporting of Raw Material, Packing Material, Finished Product
- Samples, Stability Study Samples and Hold Time Study Samples for microbial limitation tests
- Preparation of microbial Media, Sterilization and growth promotions
- Sampling and also analysis of Purified Water/ Potable Water/ Raw Water
- Sterilisation and also record upkeep of Garments, glassware or accessories, used media disposition after decontamination
- Isolation as well as identification of In-House isolates as well as routine monitoring as well as the recording of the microbiology laboratory for temperature/ RH/ pressure differentials/ cleaning etc.
- Need to have Instrument handling experience for Air sampler, pH meter and analytical balances Autoclave, Steam steriliser, water bath, incubators, colony counter mini API Analyser and also water activity analyser
- Disposition of analysis samples
- Periodic verification of incubators
- Preparation of Purified Water/ Potable Water/ Raw Water as well as air monitoring trends
- Reporting of Deviations
- Any other responsibilities Section-Head
Qualifications: MSc Microbiology, with 2 to 4 years experience.
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma Microbiology Quality Control Technician Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.