JIPMER Job Vacancy For Biotech/Mol Bio & Life Sciences
JIPMER Job Vacancy For Biotech/Mol Bio & Life Sciences. MSc/MTech Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Life sciences candidates are eligible to apply for senior research fellow job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING RESEARCH BOARD (SERB)-
CORE RESEARCH GRANT (CRG) project
Department of Neurology,
Applications invited for Senior Research Fellow position under SERB-CRG sponsored project
EMR: JIP/2020/Dean(R)/47/SERB/Neurology/Sunil Narayan
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Isolation and characterization of Extracellular vesicles (exosomes) from human Umbilical Cord-derived Mesenchymal stem cells and determination of their safety and efficacy for ischemic stroke therapy”
Age limit: Upper age limit of 35 years. Age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/women candidates as per Govt. rules
Salary: As per rules of DST (SERB), New Delhi.
How to Apply:
The interview will be conducted for SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES provisionally on 3110-2020, via web conference ONLY.
No individual call letters will be sent.
Terms and Conditions:
A) General Terms and conditions
- The appointment is for a period of one year, to be extended based on the performance every year for a period of three years until the project is completed.
- The candidates are advised not to bring any type of recommendations to influence their
selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 6
months referred to above, with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if
the person’s work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
- If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month’s notice or remit one month’s salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority
reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional
allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension,
Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other
benefits available to the Government Servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any
post of JIPMER Puducherry/JIPMER Karaikal.
- The appointee shall be on a whole-time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall
not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself
in the private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointee will not be entitled to any T.A. for joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from
time to time.
- If any declaration is given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent members of the JIPMER, Puducherry/JIPMER, Karaikal.
- The JIPMER reserves the right not to select any candidate if no candidate is found
suitable for the post.
- The contract appointee will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment
in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain
valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
B) List of documents to be submitted via mail:
- CV of the applicant, with valid email ID and contact number.
- Certificate of all Academic and other additional qualifications
- Experience certificate (if applicable).
- Birth certificate/ proof of date of birth
For overseas candidates, aadhar/citizenship proof
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/life sciences/M.Tech
Biotechnology with at least two years of experience in stem cell culture techniques/
animal research after post-graduation.
Desirable Qualifications: Ph.D./M.Phil. in Neuroscience/ Passed NET/GATE/equivalent exam. Candidates with experience in clinical research in stem cell biology/ animal research with publications in the field and hands-on experience in advanced molecular techniques such as RT-PCR, ELISA, DNA sequencing
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: JIPMER Job Vacancy For Biotech/Mol Bio & Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.