Government Biotech Jobs – SRF Vacancy at Ministry of AYUSH
Government Biotech Jobs – SRF Vacancy at Ministry of AYUSH. MSc/PhD Life Sciences/Botany/ Plant Biology/Biotechnology Job Openings. Senior Research Fellow Vacancy at Siddha Central Research Institute. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow(Biotechnology)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Development of DNA based markers for some substitute
/adulterant/ controversial Siddha Medicinal Plants”
Age: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of the walk-in-interview (relaxable
up to 5 years in the case for SC/ST, PwBD and women candidates; Three years in the case of
Duration: Originally for one year (extendable based upon the performance and coterminous with the project)
How to Apply:
Filled up Application form together with supporting documents should be sent via.
online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 26.10.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
- Last date of submission of application: 26.10 .2020 up to 5:00 PM.
- Mode of receipt of application: Through email (Application form along with all supporting documents).
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Place of Posting: SCRI, Chennai
Instructions to the applicants:
- The application ought to be in the prescribed format.
- Candidates should enclose xeroxes of educational qualification and experience and.
various other testimonials duly self– attested in addition to the filled application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date for receipt of.
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work done during the duration of employment.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed.
after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project.
- The incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointments under SCRI/.
CCRS or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Applicants are advised to check CCRS/ SCRI web site routinely for further information,
changes, which will certainly be upgraded from time to time.
- Date, Time and also place/mode of the interview will certainly be intimated by e-mail separately to the qualified applicants.
- Incomplete applications without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Fellowship: Rs.35,000/- plus 24 per cent HRA (Consolidated).
Qualification: M.Sc., degree in Life Sciences/Botany/ Plant Biology/Biotechnology
with 2 years’ experience in DNA fingerprinting.
Ph.D., in Botany/Plant Sciences/ Biotechnology with DNA fingerprinting as one of the objectives.
Preference: Experience in DNA Fingerprinting/ Marker development/ bar-coding related Molecular techniques on plant samples as well as a proven track record of research papers/monographs in the above field, as evidenced from published papers in standard referred journals.
Nature of Duties: Plant collection, DNA extraction and fingerprinting studies,
prep work of monographs/technical reports.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Biotech Jobs – SRF Vacancy at Ministry of AYUSH. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.