DIAGEO Jobs – Biotech / Food Tech/ Biochem & Microbiology Apply
DIAGEO Jobs – Biotech / Food Tech/ Biochem & Microbiology Apply. MSc Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Food technology candidates apply for Quality Executive Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Position Name: Senior Executive quality
Job ID: JR1039434
Location: Kumbalgodu, India
Level: L6-B -Senior Quality Executive
Worker Type: Regular
Post Graduate calibre or Grad or matching – preferably in Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Food technology/DIFAT, Lead auditor experience will certainly be chosen
4-7 years of experience in the locations of Quality Assurance and also Quality Solutions on Food Handling/ FMCG– Distillery, Brewery as well as Drink Sector
Understanding & skills:
- Hands-on experience as well as in-depth expertise of top quality administration systems (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), must have experience in developing top-quality relevant SOPs and also its control.
- Hands on experience in working in WTP( BWW, DMW, RAW) and also whole operation.
- All Quality system- expertise and their documentation and also adherence.
- Experience in taking care of high quality enhancement projects.
- Experience in sensory analysis.
- Has experience in WTP operations and also water harmonizing.
- Understanding of working in SAP.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ideal Fit for Someone who:
- Superb mentoring, influencing and interaction abilities.
- Great Interaction and also Presentation skills.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Evaluate raw materials, Intermediate (Blends), EOL Finished Product and report to the unit directly the searchings for.
- Check packaging materials obtained at Systems, Market & report to the unit head.
- Communicate to vendors on non-conformities and issue of AUTOMOBILE to the supplier.
- Guarantee online QC such as line startup/change over from water treatment to last packaging.
- Coordinate with other departments for all denial failures at the unit.
- Calibrate all laboratory tools, arrive at calibration plan and take care of operations as per distributor manual.
- Responsible for upkeep of the equipment as per vendor recommendation.
- Analyze samples obtained for customer/consumer problem and offer a report on searchings for to the unit head.
- Provide experience of standardization of chemical reagents and calibration required for laboratory.
- Assess non-conformities making use of tools as well as come to CAPA desirable.
- Assist top-quality manager for self-audits of GRMS/GMP.
- Work on enhancement End of line issues (PPM).
- Liquid quality compliance.
- Adherence to top quality criteria.
- should have the ability of local language( Kannada) for imparting training to shop floor people as well as executives.
Editor’s Note: DIAGEO Jobs – Biotech / Food Tech/ Biochem & Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.