Cognizant Data Analyst Life Science Recruitment – Apply Online
Cognizant Data Analyst Life Science Recruitment – Apply Online. Life Sciences Trainee Junior Data Analyst position vacant for eligible candidates at Cognizant. Cognizant is hiring life sciences candidates for a Junior Data Analyst position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job ID: 00039623071
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical Sciences/Registered Nurse.
- Minimum Client interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/subprocess, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints, Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the various Clinical/Safety database whilst performing this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and precision.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create New Term Requests and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary up versioning activity as and when demanded.
- Performs Migrations / Set up / Closeout activities apart from Study Conduct activities under the supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all study-related reports, status updates, and carries out all study-related email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handle first-level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
- Pharmacovigilance&Safety Ops
- PV Case Processing
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Cognizant Data Analyst Life Science Recruitment – Apply Online, msc life sciences, msc life sciences jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.