AIIMS Delhi SRF Jobs for Life & Biological Sciences – Apply
AIIMS Delhi SRF Jobs for Life & Biological Sciences – Apply. Senior Research Fellow & Lab Tech Job Openings for Life Science/Biological Science applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Applications are invited for the following post in ICMR funded project
Name of the Project: Immunoprofiling (IP) consortium for COVID-19: Integration of Extended Immune Monitoring (ExlmM) and clinical parameters for early prediction of disease trajectory/ progression, treatment planning and prophylaxis to improve COVID-19 prognosis.
Duration of project: Two Years
Place of work: Laboratory Oncology, Dr BRA-IRCH, AIIMS, New Delhi
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Age: 35 years
Name of the Post: Laboratory Technician
No. of Posts: 01
Age: 50 years
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for the interview. No TA/DA will be provided
- Send your CV with the supporting documents in a single PDF file by email [email protected].
- Please mention the name of the post applied for in subject line e.g. SRF, Laboratory Technician in the subject line of the email.
- Last date of receiving the applications: October 31, 2020, till 5:00 PM
For Post I
Essential: Qualification prescribed for JRF with two years of research experience, as per
ICMR OM No. 16/139/2014-Admn.II, dated 11.06.2019.
- Candidate must have prior research experience on handling of Flow Cytometry, RTPCR
and data analysis.
- Prior experience on handling of clinical samples, BSL2/ 3 Laboratory is mandatory.
For Post II
Essential: B.Sc. in basic science/life science or BMLT
- Clinical samples collection and handling
- Prior experience in Molecular and Immunological tests
Emoluments: As per ICMR guidelines
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi SRF Jobs for Life & Biological Sciences – Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.