Thermo Fisher Latest Jobs – MSc & PhD Apply Online. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for a Field Application Scientist job opening. Field Application Scientist Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details below:
Job Title: Field Application Scientist
Job ID: 129355BR
Job Location: Lucknow
- The Job profile requires expertise in one or more of the Genetic Analysis techniques offered by Thermo Fisher- such as Real-time PCR, Capillary Electrophoresis, NGS (ION Torrent), Microarray (Affymetrix).
- Excellent knowledge of basic Molecular Biology techniques is absolutely essential such as sample extraction using manual and automated workflow techniques, as likewise experience in using Elisa Plate readers as well as washers, as also using ancillary equipment for MOL BIO experiments that are normally part of all labs such as centrifuges, vortex, equipment used in quantitative/qualitative measurements of nucleic acids/proteins, as the role would certainly be to primarily support the GSD and BIDbusiness of Life Sciences Group for instruments and also consumables.
- The role will certainly comprise of active customer interactions, predominantly at customer sites or laboratories for the purpose of training users on our platforms, primarily in the North (LUCKNOW-UP based) regions and also occasionally need to travel outside. This is an obligatory requirement that a person needs to be based in Lucknow-UP to support GSD and also BID products of LSG division in the region.
- The applicant would likewise be expected to provide demonstrations of our platforms as part of pre-sales activities and provide technical inputs to the sales/commercial team.
- The role would need great communication (as well as presentation) skills for customer-facing activities such as Demos, presentations at scientific seminars and also workshops, training and pre-sales discussions (consisting of via telephone as well as e-mail), again, mostly in the regions mentioned earlier.
- The applicant needs to have a good understanding of Windows-based tools for Analysis of data – for the applications or platforms that are stated here. Basic knowledge of biology for the various plant as well as animal/ microbial systems will aid in the finer aspects of the role.
- The candidate should be an absolute team player as well as work very closely with sales, service and other cross-function teams in the region.
- M.Sc. 3-5 years of hands-on experience in pertinent technologies like real-time PCR, Sanger sequencing, NGS is a must.
- PhD. with 1-2 years of relevant research experience is likewise acceptable.
- Have to have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible to travel 75% anywhere in South Asia.
Editor’s Note: Thermo Fisher Latest Jobs – MSc & PhD Apply Online, biotechnology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.