TERI Associate Jobs – Biotech / Life Science & Microbiology Apply
TERI Associate Jobs – Biotech / Life Science & Microbiology Apply. Interested and eligible candidates with MSc Biotech/Life Science/ Microbiology & Industrial Biotechnology background apply for PA job. Check out the details on the same, given below:
This job expires in :
TERI Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Project Associate (Temporary position)
Job Description: The position looks for a candidate with hands-on batch as well as continuous algae production cultures to fulfil the requirements of a DBT sponsored Project on Algal Biovaluables. The applicant will certainly work closely with project members, lab technicians, in addition to the other research staff at the TDNBC Unit, Gurugram.
The position will certainly involve
a. Optimization of algal culture media,
b. Cultivation, extraction of biovaluables especially lipids/proteins/pigments and also the quantification of the products and
c. Downstream processing as well as purification of the target product.
Besides, this the applicant is additionally expected to write reports and statistically interpret the collected data. Any kind of expertise on independently handling instruments as GC-MS, HPLC etc. and/or experience in Nano-characterization will be an advantage.
The chosen candidate will be appointed totally on a short-term basis, originally for one year that may be extended based upon the performance on a yearly basis.
You will certainly gain:
- Opportunity to work with a diverse scientific community open for plausible collaborations
- Hands-on training on handling instruments (if required) for project target accomplishments
- Possibilities of pursuing future research as a research scholar at TDNBC, TERI
- The applicant needs to have a Master’s in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Industrial biotechnology with at least 55% marks at Masters level together with NET qualification as well as general knowledge of algae is preferred
- Should be able to work independently as well as in teams
- Should be self-motivated and organized
- Should have good time management skills
- If needed should be able to work on weekends
- Must be able to carry out repetitive tasks
- Must have excellent communication abilities
- Willing to work for a minimum of 40 hours per week
Abilities: There are possibilities for algal sample collections from specific locations, for which the candidate is expected to be physically fit as well as committed.
Salary: Rs. Remunerations will be according to Organization ¿ s policies as well as expertise of the candidate.
Please apply latest by 30 Sep 2020
Editor’s Note: TERI Associate Jobs – Biotech / Life Science & Microbiology Apply, msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.