Syngene Bengaluru Jobs – BSc Biotech & Biochemistry Vacancy
Syngene Bengaluru Jobs – BSc Biotech & Biochemistry Vacancy. Syngene BSc Biotechnology & Biochemistry Downstream Manufacturing-Junior Executive Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Downstream Manufacturing-Junior Executive
Job ID: 14145
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Biopharmaceutical Operations
Job Purpose: To execute the downstream manufacturing process at Syngene’s manufacturing facility for Cell culture products 100L,500 L and also 2KL scale respectively.
- Understand the process and execute according to the BMR instruction.
- Operate the production equipment as per the operating procedure.
- Equipment cleaning and also area cleaning verification daily basis.
- Buffer preparation as per the bath plan and perform the error-free operation.
- Guaranteeing that equipment is in compliance, techniques/systems are implemented as well as utilized to meet project targets.
- Report all the production deviation as well as an incidence to the supervisors immediately.
- Calibration of Operations equipment.
- Dispensing of Raw materials & process consumables as per BMR.
- Maintenance of Operations equipment in coordination with the Maintenance Department.
- Adherence to pollution control and safety requirements.
- Meet training requirements.
- The applicant ought to be ready to work in shifts.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace guaranteeing individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and also safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry.
- Expertise in downstream unit operations.
- Experience in Buffer preparation and filtration.
- Experience in handling of pH & conductivity meters.
- Experience in dispensing & reconciliation of Raw materials & consumables.
Experience: 1-3 Years Post Qualification.
- Must have the capability to work in a team as well as the capability to handle demonstrate a great team spirit.
- While possessing a great capability to follow instruction should additionally demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Need to be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Bengaluru Jobs – BSc Biotech & Biochemistry Vacancy, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.