Sartorius Microbiology & Biotech Scientist – Validation Lab Vacancy
Sartorius Microbiology & Biotech Scientist – Validation Lab Vacancy. Exclusive job opportunity for msc biotech/microbiology job opening. Technical Scientist job vacancy for msc biotech/microbiology candidates. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Post: Technical Scientist – Validation Lab
Reference Number: R5251
Employment Mode: Full time
Functional Area: Services
Location: Bangalore (India)
Validation Service Laboratory Professional shall be responsible to perform microbiological, physical and chemical test of CONFIDENCE® Validation Services projects on behalf of biopharma industry customers based on validation protocol. Interpretation of results, complete laboratory data and submit records for final approval.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Coordinate and execute microbiological, physical and chemical filter validation activities (Confidence Projects) based on validation protocol and SOPs according to Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and under consideration of GMP principles as applicable.
- Complete lab data form, interpret results and submit records for final approval.
- Documentation of test results in the specified format as per Good Documentation Practices.
- Inform Manager of any deviations related to validation protocol and test execution.
- Initiate and complete any investigations related to the deviation of validation protocols or out of specification results.
- Preparation of SOP/EOP/Qualification protocol/Qualification report/Technical report etc.
- Support routine maintenance of departmental instruments and oversee maintenance and repairs performed by third parties & inventory management.
- Ensures that a validation laboratory is in compliance with Company Laboratory Quality Assurance and Safety Manuals. Preparation and participate in customer audit and ISO audits.
- Ensure proper storage of hazardous waste and disposal.
- Coordinate and get involved for the preparation and maintenance of microbial culture strains, culture media, test solutions and reagents as per the standard operating procedure or in accordance with the specific test requirement.
- Maintain safety records and Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Conduct any other lab-related task as specified by the Manager.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Microbiology or Biotechnology or Postgraduate qualification in a related field
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry, biopharma or a contract manufacturer.
- Have knowledge of analytical testing procedures like microbiology tests (growth promotion tests, media preparation,etc.), awareness on calibration /qualification activities, knowledge on sterilizing grade filters application etc. – Pharma / Biopharma ;
- Good understanding of GMP and GDP requirements
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and by developing a high level of credibility and trust with applicants, employees, officials, and the general public;
- High levels of resourcefulness, execution skills
- Self-sufficient, target-oriented, well organized and self-motivated work style in a team environment
- Excellent communication in English, both written & spoken. Computer skills, and experience with MS Office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
Editor’s Note: Sartorius Microbiology & Biotech Scientist – Validation Lab Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.