Presidency University Job – Life Science Junior Research Fellow Post
Presidency University Job – Life Science Junior Research Fellow Post. Presidency University is hiring msc candidates for research fellow post. Interested and eligible candidates, apply and attend the walk-in interview as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Presidency University Job Details
An Online Interview will certainly be held on 22nd September 2020 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Main Campus, Kolkata.
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: “Molecular Mechanisms of rice sirtuin actions under stress conditions”
Name of the PI: Dr Sanghamitra Dey
Age Limit: Based on DST rules
The selection process for Presidency University Job:
- Interested as well as eligible applicants must email their latest Curriculum Vitae as well as a research statement to Dr S Dey [email protected]. This should include their e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, as well as details of qualifications i.e. examination passed (from Secondary examination onwards), year, division, percentage of marks, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photo in addition to scanned copies of relevant documents and also NET certificate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be emailed with the link for the online interview one day before the scheduled interview date.
- Last date of application: 07/10/2020.
- Date of interview: 09/10/2020 (Friday) Preferably through Google Meet platform
Dr Sanghamitra Dey
Department of Biological Sciences
86/1, College Street, Kolkata-700073
E. mail: [email protected]
- Rs. 31,000 plus HRA per month for 2 years and 34,000 plus HRA monthly for the 3rd year. The appointment will be subjected to yearly review for a further extension that will certainly be granted based upon the research progress. The post is purely short-term and subject to availability of fund.
- Own fellowship (NET-JRF)
Essential Qualification: The applicant needs to have good academic record with first class Masters degree in any type of branch of Life Science from recognized University as well as have qualified UGC/CSIR NET with their own fellowship.
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in Molecular biology, Protein Biochemistry and also Computation is a plus.
Editor’s Note: Presidency University Job – Life Science Junior Research Fellow Post, life science job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.