PerkinElmer Biochemistry Application Scientist Job – MSc & PhD Apply
PerkinElmer is a global technology leader driving growth and initiative in the Environmental and Human Health Science markets. PerkinElmer Genomics is one of the world’s largest providers of newborn screening services and offers comprehensive genetic testing solutions that help provide insight into the complex nature of rare and inherited diseases. The PerkinElmer DNA Sequencing Services business provides state of the art DNA/RNA measurement services.
Biochemistry Job PerkinElmer. PerkinElmer is currently hiring for Application Scientist post. PerkinElmer Biochemistry Application Scientist Job – MSc & PhD Apply
Post Name: Sr. Application Scientist for Chromatography
Job Location: Thane, India
Job ID: JR-016021
The Sr. Application Scientist is in charge of Establishing a ‘production-support’ and also ‘product-support’ and customer-support applications lab for Chromatography consumables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Understand customers’ current and also future needs and design application development strategy to address those needs.
- Interfacing with Marketing and also Sales for Voice of Customer (VOC) to help R & D for new product development.
- Drive execution of turn-key applications development for respective markets.
- Generate standard operating procedures, application notes, posters, and/or peer-reviewed publications for developed applications.
- Conduct post-development support consisting of yet not limited to SOP implementation, troubleshooting.
- Act as a subject matter expert and also influencer to the R&D organization during implementation and conceptualization of new product.
- Evaluate competitive publications and presentations and come up with a clear strategy to demonstrate PerkinElmer’s competitive edge.
- Demonstrate independent and creative scientific thinking, ability in solving complex problems, and resilience to setbacks and also changes.
- Maintain and also operate laboratory equipment, identify maintenance needs and also guarantee equipment is operational. Trouble-shoot competitor weakness. This will certainly give R & D needed info as to just how to design better products. This will certainly require communication with sales, marketing and also R & D to identify key pain points.
- Train new scientists to produce marketing collateral as the needs of PE expand for applications. This will include method development on new market areas consisting of cannabis testing, foods/flavours/fragrances, drinking water applications, environmental applications.
- Be a team player and put team objectives above personal ambitions.
- Travelling between PerkinElmer sites required.
- Masters Degree in Biochemistry.
- 3 years of hands-on experience with chromatography instrumentation.
- PhD in Biochemistry.
- Knowledge of chromatography theory and components.
- Ability to troubleshoot Chromatographic related issues.
- Experience in cannabis, food, environmental applications.
- Capability to dissect problems and projects into manageable tasks.
- Passionate concerning working in a lab developing applications to address customer needs.
- Excellent team interaction skills and negotiating skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated capability to handle multiple tasks with various priorities.
- Outstanding presentation abilities in front of internal teams, customers, and large audience (during conferences).
How To Apply:
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online below:
Editor’s Note: PerkinElmer Biochemistry Application Scientist Job – MSc & PhD Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.