Parexel Biological Sciences Quality Manager Recruitment – Apply Online
Parexel Biological Sciences Quality Manager Recruitment – Apply Online. Biological Science, Quality Manager, PI Quality Jobs. Parexel Associate Biological Science Quality Manager career. Parexel has job openings for biological sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Quality Manager, PI Quality
Requisition ID: 61953BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Manages efforts to define, adopt and oversee compliance to procedures and standards as the fundamental baseline for clinical trial services, technology development, validation and delivery. Supports efforts, in collaboration with business to monitor, identify and also implement continuous process improvement across all technology business units.
Manages project delivery, validation efforts, and also provides expertise to guarantee clinical trials and/or technology projects stick to established standards and quality expectations. Supports activities to develop and perform assessments on clinical trials and technology projects to identify and also mitigate risks and also prevent quality concerns.
- Expert in computer technology quality and compliance (consisting of computerized system validation) and the pharmaceutical industry across multiple disciplines within Clinical Drug Development (Phase I/II/III/ IV) and/or Manufacturing.
- Advanced knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Exhibits competency across core project management activities.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, business understanding, negotiation skills and also strong organizational skills.
- Capability to work in a customer-focused, busy and rapidly changing environment with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple and also varied tasks with enthusiasm and also supervision.
- Extremely motivated, seeks opportunities for development, client-focused, having the ability to deal with guidance on own initiative.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when addressing problems and also ensures completion of commitment.
- Culturally aware and capability to think and work worldwide.
- Intermediate desktop software abilities (MS Office, Excel, Adobe PDF etc.).
Knowledge and also Experience:
- Expert in functionally managing teams to fulfil project goals.
- Clinical trials and/ or research work experience required, with a focus on GCP and also technology compliance.
- Expert in technology as it relates to clinical trial activities, consisting of System Life Cycle procedure and also applicable GCP regulations pertaining to Computer Systems.
- Expert of project management, Lean Six-Sigma, auditing and/or risk management methodologies.
- Educated to degree level (technology, biological science, drug store or various other health-related discipline favoured) or equal qualification, or 2+ years of clinical research experience.
- Postgraduate degree in a science, technology or industry-related discipline favoured.
- Industry recognized qualification i.e. project management, Lean Six-Sigma, auditing and/or risk management.
Editor’s Note: Parexel Biological Sciences Quality Manager Recruitment – Apply Online, biological sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.