NIT Durgapur JRF – Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology
NIT Durgapur JRF – Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology. Junior Research Fellow jobs for MSc Biotechnology/ Microbiology & Biochemistry candidates at NIT Durgapur. NIT Durgapur is hiring msc candidates for a research vacancy. An online interview has been scheduled for a research fellow vacancy for msc candidates. Check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Investigation of functional connection between cAMPdependent signalling pathway and MoWISH, a gene encoding a novel GPCR in rice blast fungus
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send applications over email to
[email protected] referring advertisement No., with complete
curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, phone number and details of qualification i.e.
examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from secondary onwards
with scanned copies of relevant documents addressed to the Principal Investigator,
DST-SERB-WISH-PROJECT, Department of Biotechnology, NIT, Durgapur – 713209.
- Date & Time: Sept 15, 2020 at 12:00 noon (tentative)
- Reporting Time: 12:00 noon on Sept 15, 2020. (Tentative)
- The above setting is simply contractual and is for the duration of the job only. Chosen candidates will not be qualified to declare any kind of routine appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Applicants will certainly not be entertained after said online interview slot, other than in
case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be last as well as binding on the applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. Fellowship is available for a maximum period of 1 year.
- M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology or an allied area with at least 60% marks.
- Candidates need to have a NET/GATE qualification.
- Research experience in molecular biology and microbiology & genetics will
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIT Durgapur JRF – Biotech/Biochem & Microbiology, nit durgapur jobs, nit durgapur recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.