NIFTEM Food Tech Govt Research Manager Job Opening – Online Interview
NIFTEM Food Tech Govt Research Manager Job Opening – Online Interview. MSc Food Technology jobs. Government Research. Candidates with MSc qualifications are eligible to apply for R&D job at NIFTEM. NIFTEM is hiring for research position, Apply for the position given below as per the details posted:
This job expires in :
NIFTEM Vacancy Detail
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
Deemed to be University (De-novo Category) under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and
An Autonomous Institution under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India
Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli, District- Sonipat, Haryana –
Online-Interview for the post of Research Manager
Ref. No. NIFTEM/KNRC/2019/RM/02
Position Name: Research Manager (01)
Project Title: “Setting up of Kerala Nutrition Research Centre (KNRC) at Thiruvananthapuram, A Joint Initiative of National Institute of Food Technology
Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM) deemed University under MoFPI, Govt. of
India, and Women and Child Development (WCD), Thiruvananthapuram, Govt. of Kerala”
Duration: 08 Months or Co- terminus with the Project whichever is earliest
Age: Max 40 years (relaxation of 5years for women and for SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India rules).
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for an online interview at NIFTEM on 24.09.2020 at 10.00 am. The soft copy of the application in the given format (Annexure I) must be submitted at [email protected] on or prior to 22.09.2020 by 6.00 pm. No TA/DA shall be paid and also no separate call letters will be entertained for attending the interview. The self-attested copies of the certificates and testimonials ought to be attached with the application form.
Fellowship a month: Rs. 40,000/- monthly
Essential qualification: Masters in Food Science and Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Food Technology and management, Food Supply Chain and management Process Food Engineering, Bioprocess and Food Engineering.
- Project Design, management of delivery for quantitative as well as qualitative
- Translating research findings into actionable recommendations.
- Intellectual agility as well as analytical outlook with a knack for problem-solving.
- Execution/ liaising as well as resolving project related issues within the teams as well as beneficiaries. Launching the project in the field, Coordinating the recruitment of the target groups in addition to briefing the field
- Act as a link in between WCD as well as NIFTEM
- Managing day-to-day affairs in the field and also solving the day-to-day glitches
- Sole-person responsible for fast track fieldwork and also the achievement of project-timelines
- End-to-end project management/ coordination also Projectstreamlining
- Fundamental in translating all the queries into actionable research objectives
- Finding data and arriving at the conclusion
- Designing as well as the implementation of nutritional awareness programme across Kerala
- Evaluation of newly formed product viz currently available products.
- Defining research objectives, Questionnaire designing as well as Formulating discussion guide and also analysis presentation.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIFTEM Food Tech Govt Research Manager Job Opening – Online Interview, msc food tech jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once, and also follow us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the YouTube channel that we have fas well.