NICPR Bioinformatics Research Fellow W/Rs. 43,400 pm Pay
NICPR Bioinformatics Research Fellow W/Rs. 43,400 pm Pay. MSc/MTech Bioinformatics candidates can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CANCER PREVENTION AND RESEARCH
1-7, Sector 39, Noida (U.P)-201301
Tel No: 0120-2446900
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Predicting the anti-cancer potential of phyto-molecules against different cancer using knowledge of natural products”
Name of the PI: Dr Subhash M Aggarwal
Age Limit: 35 Years
Duration of the Project: 2 and 04 months
Duration of Contract: Six Months (renewable on the basis of performance)
How to Apply:
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows: (Read carefully before submission)
- The Posts are only temporary to the project duration only.
- The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
- The incumbent selected will not have any claim for regular appointment at NlCPR/ICMR/Govt.
- No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CTC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD according to Govt. rules.
- Age is going to be counted on 01.09.2020.
- No travel fees will be paid to attend the interview/written exam.
- Date of walk-in-interview has been scheduled on 22.09.2020. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition.
- The number of positions could be decreased/ increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
- The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
- Any sort of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
- The candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. The candidate will bring the completed application and submit the same on the date of interview. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on the date of the interview before entry to interview.
- Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the
the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
- Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/Pan CardPassport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original should be brought in the right time of examination/interview.
- Reservation certificates (latest) should be according to Govt. of India Rules.
- Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application.
- Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to participate.
- The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above or in any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
- Applications must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
- No additional time will be given to submit any document etc. later on after the interview.
- Candidates who completely full fill the required criteria may come for the interview.
- Date of Interview: 22.09.2020
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc (Bio-informatics) or M.Tech (Bio-informatics)
with 02 (Two) years Research Experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Literature mining, database development, R, Machine learning, Phyton etc.
Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- plus 24 percent HRA i.e. Rs.8400/-= Rs.43,400/-p.m. fixed
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NICPR Bioinformatics Research Fellow W/Rs. 43,400 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.