NABI Student Internship Program For Biotech & Life Science
NABI Student Internship Program. Govt NABI Student Internship Jobs. National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is hiring for student internship positions. NABI job opportunity details, project details, application procedure details given below:
This job expires in :
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)
(Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India)
Sector-81, Knowledge City, Mohali P.O, S.A.S. Nagar-140306, Punjab, India.
Advertisement no. NABI/5(01)/2011-20-5 Res
Student Internship for two months
NABI needs following personnel simply on internship basis for two months as a part of Scientific Social Responsibility. The position will not be extended beyond two months.
Name of the Post: Student Intern
No. Positions Available (Short-term): 6.
Duration: Two months from date of commencement of training.
Application and Selection Process for NABI Job:
All interested eligible applicants should send a completely filled application form (Single adobe pdf file) available on institute website with email till 28th September 2020 on email id [email protected].
Kindly keep in mind the following important points: (Application as well as Selection procedure).
- Kindly note that information mentioned in the application and also synopsis sheet (excel) is accurate. Kindly note both application form and also synopsis sheet are mandatory.
Synopsis sheet must just be filled out excel format.
- The applications and synopsis sheet must be sent strictly as per prescribed format that can be downloaded from the NABI website.
- Kindly send a completely filled application form and synopsis sheet via email only.
- Kindly do not send any documents with the application form and synopsis sheet. Applicants will be provisionally shortlisted on the basis of information given in the application form. All the documents related to eligibility i.e. Age, educational qualification, etc (in-original) will certainly be verified at a later stage before issuing offer/award letter.
- No application form and synopsis sheet will certainly be accepted after due date i.e. 28th September 2020.
- Selection of the applicants will certainly be based upon academic marks beginning with 10th Standard.
- Candidates need to make sure that the info mentioned in the application form and synopsis sheet is accurate. When the application form and synopsis sheet is submitted no further request regarding any changes/ information in the application form will be considered.
- Any changes in the last date for submission of application forms and synopsis sheet, the procedure for selection, important points etc shall be available only on the NABI website. Interested applicants might kindly see the NABI web site prior to making an application for the very same.
Essential Qualification: Students must be an undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science.
Desirable: Applicant having botany/life sciences/biotechnology/biochemistry background will certainly be favoured.
Stipend: Rs. 5000/- each month Fixed.
The above-mentioned positions are for the following projects:
- Development of Glycoconjugates based site directed fluorescent sensor for the.
detection of bacteria CRG.
- Genomics-guided exploration of polyketide synthases for sustainable production.
of long chain omega-3 fatty acid via metabolic engineering.
- Metabolic engineering of triacylglycerol (TAG) biosynthetic pathway to enhance.
the nutritional quality of forage sorghum and rumen protection of dietary lipids.
- Genomic approaches to reduce β-ODABP levels in Lathyras spp.
- Development of bionanoplatform-based ultrasensitive sensor for the detection of.
food contaminants with enhanced portability and regenerability.
- Development of microalgae based feed supplement for enhanced bioavailability of.
essential micronutrients for monogastric animals.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NABI Student Internship Program For Biotech & Life Science. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.