Life Sciences R&D Associate Vacancy at Novozymes
Life Sciences R&D Associate Vacancy at Novozymes. Candidates with a life science background can apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc biotechnology candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Research Associate, Screening & Protein Chemistry R&D, Bangalore, India
Job ID: 7320BR
Job Area: Research and Development
Research Associate, Bangalore, INDIA:
We are seeking innovative as well as highly skilled Research Associates with experience in Assay Development and High throughput screening for Novozymes India R&D for supporting the development of next-generation enzymes for different industrial applications. This position is based in Novozymes’ state of the art lab in Bangalore, with strong cross-functional collaboration with other Novozymes global sites. The position requires to find solutions to complex biological problems to deliver better products to our customers a lot more efficiently as well as effectively. This will entail solid technical skills at the bench, problem-solving abilities, sound knowledge of the field, and outstanding collaborative skills.
Tasks as well as obligations:
- Secures good teamwork within and across departments
- Curious, proactive and also eager to learn and also try new ideas
- Builds in-depth knowledge concerning assay development and also constantly demonstrates initiative and leadership in improving the quality and efficiency of work/lab environment.
- Independently prepares experimental plans within the scope of defined/new projects
- Lead very own project of limited scope or provide a vital contribution to optimization projects of larger scope.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data and also form conclusions providing technological insight.
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc with 5-7 years of experience in any kind of branch of life sciences. PhD’s do not apply
- Experience in assay development with strong enzyme kinetics is a should
- Hands-on experience with Liquid handlers and High throughput screening would certainly be a plus.
Editor’s Note: Life Sciences R&D Associate Vacancy at Novozymes. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.