IIT Roorkee Associate Job With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary
IIT Roorkee Associate Job With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. IIT Roorkee is hiring for research associate vacancy, PhD Plant Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply. Check out all of the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
Name of the Project: Development of an Electronic nose for the optimum harvesting time and fruit quality in apple and papaya.
Name of the PI: DEBABRATA SIRCAR
Sponsor of the Project: ICAR-NASF
Duration: For the period up to February 2021 or till the end of the project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates prior to appearing for the interview will make certain they are qualified for the place that they intend to apply.
- Candidates needing to appear for the Interview must submit their applications together with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator via email, by post or create at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with comprehensive CV including a chronological area of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience such as research, industrial area and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and expertise certification.
2. The candidate shall bring with them the original degree (s)/certification (s) and expertise certification (s) in the time of meeting for confirmation.
3. Preference will be given to SC/ST applicants on equivalent qualifications and expertise.
4. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The last date for application to be submitted to the Principal Investigator through email is 16th September by 5 PM.
- The interview of only short-listed candidates will be held 11:00 AM onward on 21st September 2020, through Webex (online).
Emoluments: Rs. 54,000/- per month (fixed)
Essential Qualification: PhD (completed) in the area of Plant Biotechnology. Candidates with in-depth knowledge of plant growth regulators and research experience in transgenic line generation. genetic analysis, gene editing, confocal microscopy, in-situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry are highly desirable. Candidate Excellent writing skills. evidenced by high-quality peer-reviewed publications. The notable academic record of a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in Plant Sciences with First class.
Job Description: To determine volatile metabolomics of apple and papaya, gene expression analyses, confocal microscopy, infection studies with a scab, nutritional analyses, statistical analyses, manuscript writing.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIT Roorkee Associate Job With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.