IIT Kanpur Biotech Vacancy – PhD Candidates Apply
IIT Kanpur Biotech Vacancy – PhD Candidates Apply. IIT Kanpur Recruitment. IIT Kanpur Job Openings. PhD Project Scientist Jobs at IIT Kanpur. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement Number: P.Rect./R&D/2020/204
Ref. No.: SCDT/FlexE/
Applications are invited for short-term & contractual post of Project Scientist under the project entitled “Centre of Excellence for Large Area Flexible Electronics at IIT Kanpur” at SCDT, IIT Kanpur.
Name of the Post: Project Scientist
No. of Positions: 01
Period of appointment: One year or till the end of the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted strictly online Application will certainly not be accepted in any other mode. The last date for submitting the online application shall get on or before 30 September 2020.
Please keep in mind that no TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
Coordinator, Room No.: 305, Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur – 208016 (India).
Range of pay: Rs. 26400– 2200 -66000/- per month based on qualification
Minimum Qualification: PhD or M.Sc. +3 Years’ Experience
Desirable Qualification: PhD in Biotechnology
Desirable Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in the following:
- Work experience in nanomaterials based conductive inks synthesis.
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in bio-nano composite synthesis and also characterization.
- Expertise in enzyme isolation, purification as well as immobilization techniques.
- Familiar with electrochemical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. CV, LSV, Amperometry, spectrophotometry.
- Work experience in handling and also the processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications.
Editor’s Note: IIT Kanpur Biotech Vacancy – PhD Candidates Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.