IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020 – Biotech / Microbiology Apply
IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020 – Biotech / Microbiology Apply. Project Associate vacancies for PhD/MSc Biotech/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology and Virology candidates. PA jobs. IISER Mohali is recruiting MSc/PhD candidates for a project vacancies as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
IISER Job Details
ONLINE INTERVIEW FOR TEMPORARY POSITIONS OF SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE & PROJECT ASSOCIATES IN COVID-19 TESTING LAB OF IISER MOHALI.
The Institute intends to engage following personnel for COVID-19 Testing Laboratory of IISER Mohali. The eligibility criterion is as follows:
Name of the Position: Senior Project Associate
Post Code: Post Code-1
Number of Post: 2
Maximum Age Limit (as on date of Interview): 40 years
Name of the Position: Project Associate
Post Code: Post Code-2
Number of Post: 4
Maximum Age Limit (as on date of Interview): 35 years
Just how to Apply for IISER Job:
Mode of Selection: Selection will be done on the basis of the online interview via skype.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The above positions are on temporarily contract basis.
- Engagement will be originally for a period of 06 months, which may be extended or curtailed depending upon the requirement of COVID testing/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any type of application without assigning any kind of reasons(s) and also no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- All these positions are temporary, the incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointment at IISER Mohali.
- Experience, wherever needed, will be counted from acquiring minimum educational qualification.
- TA/DA will certainly not be paid for reporting to duty.
- The number of positions may vary depending upon the requirements.
Eligible and also Interested candidates are asked to send scan copy following documents with Email on email@example.com latest by 19/09/2020 positively:
(i) Scan copy of duly filled up- in application, which is given at the end of this Advt.
(ii) Scan copies of original documents viz. (a) Educational Qualification, (b) Age, (c) Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PWD applicant), (d) Experience Certification, if any (e) Publications/Patents, if any type of and also (f) Detailed Bio-Data Extra. Candidates are additionally asked to provide there Skype ID, Mobile number and Email address.
Keep in mind: The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee will certainly be intimated by email for an online interview.
Canvassing in any kind of form will be treated as disqualifications for the positions.
For Post I
Essential Qualifications: Doctoral Degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology/Biochemistry/ M. VSc. from a recognised University with experience in Molecular Biology techniques.
Desirable Qualification: At least one-year hands-on experience of handling of RNA/DNA, real-time PCR, handling of viral cultures/clinical specimen.
Stipend (pm): Rs. 35,000/- (PhD Thesis submitted) OR Rs. 47,000/- (PhD)
For Post II
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/Virology/M.VSc from a recognised University
Desirable Qualification: At least one-year hands-on working experience in RND,
Hospital/Pathology, knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques.
Stipend (pm): Rs. 30,000/-
Download Application Format From Below
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Mohali Recruitment 2020 – Biotech / Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.