HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment 2020 – Biotech Government Jobs
MSc/BTech Government research careers for candidates with a background in Biotechnology Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited – HPCL Biofuels Limited. HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment 2020 – Biotech Government Jobs. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No.– 001/HPCL Biofuels Ltd./ 2020
Job Name: Shift In Charge
No. of Vacancies: 01
Job Name: Lab / Shift Chemist
No. of Vacancies: 01
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from UGC recognized University / Deemed University or Approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by Autonomous Institution must be equal to the relevant course approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- The cut-off date for determining the age limitation and post qualification experience will be October 1st, 2020.
- Minimum Age – 18 years on October 1st, 2020. Maximum Age — For Management — 57 Years & For Non-management and Seasonal — 55 Years
- All experience ought to be in the appropriate field.
- CTC comprises Leave entitlement, monetary value and other perquisites And statutory contribution/payments if any. After CTC is negotiated, all of perquisites, indirect and direct benefits, the proportionate value of facilities, welfare item, notional rent of housing accommodation, statutory payment etc. will Be included within CTC.
- Accommodation is available only for senior officials subject to availability. This is going to be over & above the CTC. However, notional Rent is going to be recovered according to policy.
- The terms of engagement for all fixed-term appointees will be different from regular employees of HPCL Biofuels Limited.
HOW TO APPLY:
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO SEND THEIR APPLICATIONS AND NEGOTIATION FORM DULY FILLED IN, ACCORDING TO ANNEXURES ALONGWITH CV, SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATES / TESTIMONIALS by Post to HPCL Biofuels Ltd., House No. — 271, Road no. — 3 E, New Patliputra Colony, Patna — 800013, in order to reach latest by October 10, 2020 in a cover superscribed “Application for the post of (please write the name of the post applied for). HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED won’t be responsible for postal delay or loss / non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED may also not take responsibility to connect any certification / Remittance sent individually. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
The application will also be accepted through below-mentioned email address by 10th October 2020 until 12.00 midnight. Mail ID: [email protected] ( In Subject Pl mention that the post applied for)
Application duly completed in all respect may also be deposited in the dropbox accessible at above-mentioned Office speech by 10th October 2020 6.00 PM.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be rejected.
Information about the interview date will be uploaded on the company’s website www.hpclbiofuels.co.in.
Only shortlisted candidates for management positions who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form will be communicated about the scheduled date of personal interview through email/phone.
The candidate should write their mobile number and email address correct & neatly. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email address / mobile no. / landline only. Candidates must ensure that given mobile/landline/email will be in active mode. If not communicated due to any technical error / wrong mobile/landline no or email id, HPCL Biofuels Ltd will not be responsible.
(ii) A candidate may appear for one post only.
(iii) A current passport size photograph must be securely glued on the application and needs to be signed across by the candidate. Without signature and photograph across it, the application will be liable to be reversed. Three copies of the Exact Same photo Should be retained to be used at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance until the recruitment Procedure is complete. Failure to produce exactly the exact same photograph at the right time of this interview will cause disqualification.
(iv) Before applying for the post, candidates must make sure he fulfils the eligibility and other criteria cited in This advertisement. HPCL BIOFUELS LIMITED being the Appointing Authority will be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment procedure, in the event the candidate has been found ineligible for the post where he’s applied.
(v) Candidates will be required to enclose copies of the following testimonials/documents Together with their application:
a) All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year wise Mark sheet & Degree Certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
b) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
c) Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details cited by you In the Application Form and proof of last drawn salary, either Salary Slip or Form 16.
d) NOC / Forwarding Letter from the employer in the event you’re employed in a Central / State Government / PSU / Semi-Government organization.
- Deadline: 10th October 2020 6.00 PM.
For Post I
CTC (Rs. in Lakh): 2.00 – 3.50
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. With DIFAT, B. Tech (Biotech), B.sc (Biotech).
Desirable Qualifications: 4 yrs. Out of which 2 yrs. As Shift I/c in Ethanol Department.
For Post II
CTC (Rs. in Lakh): 1.96 – 3.24
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. With DIFAT, B.Tech. (Biotech), B.Sc. (Biotech.)
Desirable Qualifications: 4 yrs Experience in the relevant field.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: HPCL Biofuels Limited Recruitment 2020 – Biotech Government Jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.