Govt CCRAS-RAIFD Biotechnology Research Fellow Recruitment
Govt CCRAS-RAIFD Biotechnology Research Fellow Recruitment. MSc Zoology & Biotechnology SRF Post. Govt Senior Research Fellow Jobs for Biotech & Zoology applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
REGIONAL AYURVEDA INSTITUTE FOR FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
NEHRU GARDEN, KOTHRUD, PUNE – 411038
(CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
Telephone – 020-25383138, Tele fax – 020-25386715
Email: [email protected]; [email protected], Website: www.rria.nic.in
Walk-in-Interview (Advt. No. 02/2020)
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Toxicology)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Exploration of safety and reproduction toxicity profile of
Duration of SRF: 06 months
Age limit: Age not exceeding 35 years as on date of interview. (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India Rule)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a soft copy (PDF) of biodata,
application in the prescribed format and relevant scanned attested Xerox ·certificates (Annexed) through email: [email protected] before or by 18-09-2020 5.00 P.M. Only candidates found eligible for the SRF post will be notified separately through email. Interview link and timing will be notified separately through email to shortlisted candidates on or before 22-09-2020. If suppose the candidates will visit the institute on 23-09-2020 in response to walk in interview advertisement, the eligible candidates will be considered for the online interview.
For further queries, you may contact Dr.M. Srinivasan, Research officer (Biochemistry), Mob: 8891174459/7907367098.
- Remuneration Rs 35000+ HRA as per rule.
- There will be written examination and interview from 11.00 A.M. onwards at the institute.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/interview.
- Candidates desiring to appear for an interview should bring all original documents, mark sheets, attested certificates, testimonials, a copy of Bio-data (as per proforma Provided) and two copies of the recent coloured photograph for submitting on 23/09/2020 at 9.30 A.M. at Institute conference hall. Admission will not be given after 10.00 am.
- The engagement is contractual and co-terminus with the project. No claim for the permanent/ regular appointment or continuation will be entertained.
- The engagement is initially for 6 months which is further extendable based on satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- All rights are reserved with the engaging authority.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 23/09/2020 at 11.00 A.M. at the Institute.
Essential Qualifications: Postgraduate degree holder of M.Sc.
(Zoology/Biotechnology/Toxicology and two years of experience).
Desirable Qualification: Candidates with hands-on experience in laboratory animal handling will be preferred.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 35000+ HRA as per rule.
Download Application Form From Below
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CCRAS-RAIFD Biotechnology Research Fellow Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.